+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5069Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Everywhere he tours, he makes sure to stop in at hospitals where his fans are. My nieces friend has leukemia and loves the guy. He stopped by and took photos with her. I don't know if this ever gets reported, or if maybe thats good news.( too good) I think he is very good with his fans, and thats why they like him.
    Anne Frank said there was good in everyone didn't she?
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm sure Justin has people who see to it that he makes the rounds doing good things for his reputation. They cannot, however, control his insatiable tweeting and acting out. What amuses me is that he didn't seem to be finding so much trouble until the last 10 months. Did his former girlfriend babysit so he didn't show how juvenile he is? I wonder. His eyes don't look right either.

I read today that a 911 tape was released where Sharon Osbourne called 911 due to a candle starting a fire. She takes responsiblity. It was supposedly before they split and at 4:45 a.m. Hmmmmm........

Rumors of Blake Sheldon being unfaithful are rampart. It's now reported that he has been in a short affair with singer Cadie Groves, 23. I haven't seem Blake actually deny it. Miranda says divorce is not an option. I cringe when a spouse says that. It sounds so naive. She says she knows that Blake flirts a lot, but has asked him to cut it down.
    Last edited by Debb70; 04-17-2013 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Ok, I'm not a fan and I do think Justin has been on a bit of a downward spiral lately. That being said, the point that has been made is that it was a Friday night and he spent an hour there. How many other teenagers do you know that would have done that? He also appeared very interested and asked a lot of questions. One of the points made by the person conducting the tour was that she was also a normal teenager who was very into the popular culture at the time. I thought what he wrote was that he hoped she would have been a Belieber? To me, that means he took the time to learn about her and was interested. As I said, I'm not a huge fan and sure he could have phrased it differently. But I took it as him being impressed with someone and hoping she would have liked him too. I know others disagree. I just think there are plenty of things to point to that he has done wrong. But there are also things to point to that he has done right. And he is a teenager. I would sure hate to have every move I made questioned and speculated on while I was growing up!
    Yes, he's a teenager, but it's not like he's 16 - he's 19; a legal adult. At what point is he expected to behave like one? My issue is that he spent an hour there (goofing off from all accounts) and then signed the guest book in a flippant way AND made it about himself instead of saying something respectful. Really though, excusing him by saying he's only a teenager isn't fair to SO many teens who are completely capable of being mature and respectful in that situation.

He needs someone to reign him in and make him act like an adult.....and force him to keep his freaking shirt on. Jeez.
    Florimel and ness like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm sure Justin has people who see to it that he makes the rounds doing good things for his reputation. They cannot, however, control his insatiable tweeting and acting out. What amuses me is that he didn't seem to be finding so much trouble until the last 10 months. Did his former girlfriend babysit so he didn't show how juvenile he is? I wonder. His eyes don't look right either.

I read today that a 911 tape was released where Sharon Osbourne called 911 due to a candle starting a fire. She takes responsiblity. It was supposedly before they split and at 4:45 a.m. Hmmmmm........

Rumors of Blake Sheldon being unfaithful are rampart. It's now reported that he has been in a short affair with singer Cadie Groves, 23. I haven't seem Blake actually deny it. Miranda says divorce is not an option. I cringe when a spouse says that. It sounds so naive. She says she knows that Blake flirts a lot, but has asked him to cut it down.
    I heard about Blake, shame on him! As for Justin, if he does have people, shame he cant share them with that bird brain Lohan. Sharon, I think she was covering up.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

You never know when stories of adultery are true or not. I hope for both their sakes they are not true. Miranda has a lot of fans and they would not be happy with Blake if he publically humiliates her. He admits to being a big drinker and even that he drinks alcohol while filming The Voice. I find that very odd, but, he's a big hit, so no problem, I guess.

What always stands out in my mind are words from Miranda's mouth describing their relationship just before they got married. She described what a huge ordeal they had gone through and how trying it was and what they had fought to make it work. I found this description odd for people who should be happy and in love, not pending newlyweds. I'm not sure why they made each other so miserable BEFORE they got married, but I hope things are better now. I bet these adultery rumors aren't helpful though.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    You never know when stories of adultery are true or not. I hope for both their sakes they are not true. Miranda has a lot of fans and they would not be happy with Blake if he publically humiliates her. He admits to being a big drinker and even that he drinks alcohol while filming The Voice. I find that very odd, but, he's a big hit, so no problem, I guess.

What always stands out in my mind are words from Miranda's mouth describing their relationship just before they got married. She described what a huge ordeal they had gone through and how trying it was and what they had fought to make it work. I found this description odd for people who should be happy and in love, not pending newlyweds. I'm not sure why they made each other so miserable BEFORE they got married, but I hope things are better now. I bet these adultery rumors aren't helpful though.
    I like them both, like their music and I hope the rumours aren't true. They joke about it to each other on Twitter which is kinda funny/cute. They are the darlings of country radio right now, therefore they will be targets. It's on the same level of Brad/Angelina making the cover of every gossip magazine for years. As for Blake's drinking, it's obvious he does quite a bit. But it almost appears as if it's some schtick that got him quite a few laughs and he's stuck with it. While I don't follow him obsessively (even tho it might appear that way lol) I haven't heard about him missing work/concerts/interviews. That would be big news, the guy is sooooo busy. If he actually drank as much as he talks about it, he'd be on the Randy Travis crazy train.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical
    Yes, he's a teenager, but it's not like he's 16 - he's 19; a legal adult. At what point is he expected to behave like one? My issue is that he spent an hour there (goofing off from all accounts) and then signed the guest book in a flippant way AND made it about himself instead of saying something respectful. Really though, excusing him by saying he's only a teenager isn't fair to SO many teens who are completely capable of being mature and respectful in that situation.

He needs someone to reign him in and make him act like an adult.....and force him to keep his freaking shirt on. Jeez.
    At what point will he be expected to act like an adult? Hmmm I give him until 25, when his brain is fully developed. LOL I do not need to see Justin without his shirt on, I wish someone would stop him from grabbing his crotch. I've always hated that, most of the rappers do it and it grosses me out!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Why does she even bother to put on the outfit?? Oh, yeah...nudity is not approved of....as if she looks like she has clothes on!!
    Why does she even bother to put on the outfit??

Well, if I had to hazard a guess, might it possibly be because Milady Carter has lost what mind she HAD, at least since the beginning of THIS year?

Also . . .

Heard a blurb on one of the entertainment shows yesterday . . .

Apparently, Kid Rock has gone ape$#!+ over the prices Milady Carter is asking for people to come see her in concert. According to what I heard on whatever show that was, the tariff to go see her is $200-some-odd bucks. And that's the LOW end of the scale. From what I recall hearing of that report, her ticket prices can soar up to a high of $600-some-odd bucks.

To set a differing example, Mr. Rock is supposedly setting HIS concert ticket prices at an affordable-for-the-normal-consumer $20.

NEWS FLASH!

Hmmmm . . . Seems like that TV blurb had a bit of truth to it. At least about what both of their ticket prices are being set at, anyway (out of curiosity, I just Googled to see if I could find anything on this; KR going nuts wasn't mentioned in the article I found).

BUT, in what I DID find, HER prices have a really, REALLY staggering range.

Check out the link below:

Why summer just got a bit bettah, thanks to Kid Rock

Be sure to scroll about midway down the page to the first story on the left-hand side of the page. According to THAT story, Milady Carter's ticket prices range from $175 to a whopping $3,750.

Yep, there's no doubt: Milady has CLEARLY lost what mind she might've had.

'Cause she AIN'T all THAT, and never WAS.

JMHO.
    Last edited by ness; 04-18-2013 at 02:23 AM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

LOVE Kid Rock.

Can.not.stand. "Miss" Carter. Blech.

I thought that costume was stupid looking. Reminds me of back in the 80s when they had those t-shirts/beach coverups that had the image of a sexy bikini body/6-pack abs (for a guy).
    waywyrd and ness like this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

As of today, I STILL want to be her when I regress!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I used to love Miss Carter, (Beyonce) before I had so much of her. Now, she just annoys me. I get why she has such big fans though. I can no longer enjoy her performance, because I keep thinking how fake she is.

From what I have read, most artists, don't like price gouging with tickets. They want it a level playing field, so all fans can have access. HOWEVER, I think the fan should be able to decide just how bad they want to see their idol and how close they want to be. If you can do it, then so be it. But, this is when you buy from a ticket broker. (Not legal in some states.) I can't imagine the artist, charging so much. for a ticket. I have chosen to pay top dollar for VERY FEW shows in my life. I got third row to Robert Plant and Jimmy Page at Madison Square Garden through a broker and had to pay over $500. per ticket. It was worth every penny and more.

+ Reply to Thread