+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4543Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Sharon has always been the "in charge" person in most situations. I heard enough stories of when they were younger. She kept him and his career going. And they always have had a very passionate relationship.
    She felt very bad about herself, that's why so many plastic surgeries. Sorry, even on their show( what little I saw) I didn't see a lot of passion
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She felt very bad about herself, that's why so many plastic surgeries. Sorry, even on their show( what little I saw) I didn't see a lot of passion
    The stories I had read was about them pretty much going at it everywhere and anywhere. It might not be quite the case, but I think without her he would be dead. And she is also very possessive of him.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    The stories I had read was about them pretty much going at it everywhere and anywhere. It might not be quite the case, but I think without her he would be dead. And she is also very possessive of him.
    Ah. Jealousy and lots of drama. Not what I initially thought you meant when you said passion.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Sounds like Sharon has grown UP!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Ah. Jealousy and lots of drama. Not what I initially thought you meant when you said passion.
    Some people consider that great passion, lol!
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Sharon and Ozzy have been through a lot over the years and still managed to stay together. Sharon has never struck me as such a patient person, but I guess that's what love does to you. I have mixed feelings about that situation. Yes, he has relapsed again and of course treats his family like crap, how much more can she put up with? On the other hand, 31 years is a long time and that would be hard to let go. When someone has been your personal project, to fix and protect how does one just say $%^$ it, I'm done. I'm sure she will still manage him so they won't really have space to get over each other. It's just sad. If they do split, I predict that Ozzy won't live very long. I find it interesting that some have observed that Sharon is very possessive and jealous. The way she conducts herself, on national TV is interesting to say the least. She has said/done things that cross the line, but I've always thought that if Ozzy did the same, she wouldn't be very happy about it. Maybe it is payback for all the despicable things he has done.

I'm really not trying to be a Belieber, but people his age don't necessarily read news/know history. I know I didn't at that age. My kid, my brother didn't have much interest either. I didn't regularly read a newspaper until I was 21. It was enough to keep up with my friends and their lives/drama and I was in that phase of Me,Me,Me. Thankfully I outgrew that phase. And so will Bieber. I said it somewhere else in this forum, for all of his power, money and influence he isn't a trainwreck such as Lohan, YET. He's going to make mistakes, say something stupid and act stupid. I give him a pass because he is still a TEENAGER. If he's pulling these stunts 5 years from now, then he's fair game for criticism.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    I'm really not trying to be a Belieber, but people his age don't necessarily read news/know history. I know I didn't at that age. My kid, my brother didn't have much interest either. I didn't regularly read a newspaper until I was 21. It was enough to keep up with my friends and their lives/drama and I was in that phase of Me,Me,Me. Thankfully I outgrew that phase. And so will Bieber. I said it somewhere else in this forum, for all of his power, money and influence he isn't a trainwreck such as Lohan, YET. He's going to make mistakes, say something stupid and act stupid. I give him a pass because he is still a TEENAGER. If he's pulling these stunts 5 years from now, then he's fair game for criticism.
    He spent a whole hour in the Anne Frank House (if the PR from EFH is correct). Unless he was goofing off the entire time, he had to have absorbed enough information about the historical importance of the home and to have some respect for the people who lived in it. All his behavior shows is that he's a self-involved punk whose ego is so big that he can make ANYTHING about himself. The fact that he visited the home of one of the most recognizable faces in history - someone who died in probably the worst genocide in recent memory - and acted like a stupid, arrogant teenager shows that someone needs to step in and get him in line. He's 19, not 12....heck, if I behaved that way at ANY age, my mother would have kicked my butt. I don't think youth should be used as an excuse for disrespect. Unless he gets some people in his life who tell him no, he'll continue on this path and his career will fizzle....and he'll end up just like Lohan. From what I've heard about the people he's surrounding himself with, it's only a matter of time.

I guess we should be glad he didn't go to Bergen-Belsen or Auschwitz. Lord only knows what crap he would have pulled there.

If it's true that Sharon left Ozzy because of the substance abuse, I'm not surprised. I'm pretty sure she's the reason he's still alive to begin with. He seems like a person that needs a strong partner who won't let him get away with anything. I respect her for putting her foot down. I hope his sobriety holds and they work things out. I don't think there's probably anyone else on the planet for either of them.
    mom2, Florimel and AlwaysVeg like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    For some reason this gave me a good laugh for today. (It's an article and photo of Beyonce in her new stage outfit that features "exaggerated nipples." lol

Beyonce flaunts faux nipples at Mrs. Carter World Tour opener in Serbia - NYPOST.com
    Why does she even bother to put on the outfit?? Oh, yeah...nudity is not approved of....as if she looks like she has clothes on!!
    ness likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Sharon and Ozzy have been through a lot over the years and still managed to stay together. Sharon has never struck me as such a patient person, but I guess that's what love does to you. I have mixed feelings about that situation. Yes, he has relapsed again and of course treats his family like crap, how much more can she put up with? On the other hand, 31 years is a long time and that would be hard to let go. When someone has been your personal project, to fix and protect how does one just say $%^$ it, I'm done. I'm sure she will still manage him so they won't really have space to get over each other. It's just sad. If they do split, I predict that Ozzy won't live very long. I find it interesting that some have observed that Sharon is very possessive and jealous. The way she conducts herself, on national TV is interesting to say the least. She has said/done things that cross the line, but I've always thought that if Ozzy did the same, she wouldn't be very happy about it. Maybe it is payback for all the despicable things he has done.

I give him a pass as well. I will go by what "The House of Frank said" not the media. As for Ozzy, I always thought he would end up dead without her, I do wonder if that's on her mind
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    He spent a whole hour in the Anne Frank House (if the PR from EFH is correct). Unless he was goofing off the entire time, he had to have absorbed enough information about the historical importance of the home and to have some respect for the people who lived in it. All his behavior shows is that he's a self-involved punk whose ego is so big that he can make ANYTHING about himself. The fact that he visited the home of one of the most recognizable faces in history - someone who died in probably the worst genocide in recent memory - and acted like a stupid, arrogant teenager shows that someone needs to step in and get him in line. He's 19, not 12....heck, if I behaved that way at ANY age, my mother would have kicked my butt. I don't think youth should be used as an excuse for disrespect. Unless he gets some people in his life who tell him no, he'll continue on this path and his career will fizzle....and he'll end up just like Lohan. From what I've heard about the people he's surrounding himself with, it's only a matter of time.

I guess we should be glad he didn't go to Bergen-Belsen or Auschwitz. Lord only knows what crap he would have pulled there.
    Ok, I'm not a fan and I do think Justin has been on a bit of a downward spiral lately. That being said, the point that has been made is that it was a Friday night and he spent an hour there. How many other teenagers do you know that would have done that? He also appeared very interested and asked a lot of questions. One of the points made by the person conducting the tour was that she was also a normal teenager who was very into the popular culture at the time. I thought what he wrote was that he hoped she would have been a Belieber? To me, that means he took the time to learn about her and was interested. As I said, I'm not a huge fan and sure he could have phrased it differently. But I took it as him being impressed with someone and hoping she would have liked him too. I know others disagree. I just think there are plenty of things to point to that he has done wrong. But there are also things to point to that he has done right. And he is a teenager. I would sure hate to have every move I made questioned and speculated on while I was growing up!
    JunkieGirl and Fanny Mare like this.

+ Reply to Thread