+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5195Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Justin Bieber's comments were defended by The house of Frank. Although, Anne Frank was in hiding, she was a normal teenager. Her own diary allows us to see her spirit of survival in a brutal world outside her own door. She probably would have loved Justin Bieber. In fact, I think Justin understands the heart of this young girl that wanted to just live a normal life. jmho

BSL I have to agree with all you said about nutty Berry
    OMG...Lolololololol! Nutty Berry...sounds like a Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavour....LMAO.

And yes, it's too bad that Gabriel allowed himself to get played during that Thanksgiving fracas. It's glaringly apparent that Halle and Olivier set that whole thing up to create a situation to justify her claims of Gabriel being a violent man. Unfortunately, it backfired.

Mark my words, Halle will use this new baby she's having with Olivier as an excuse to try to get the judge to let her move to France again. This time citing that she has a child with him so should therefore be able to move to his home country with his and her offspring.

Anything and everything involving Halle is calculated. Everything.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    OMG...Lolololololol! Nutty Berry...sounds like a Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavour....LMAO.

And yes, it's too bad that Gabriel allowed himself to get played during that Thanksgiving fracas. It's glaringly apparent that Halle and Olivier set that whole thing up to create a situation to justify her claims of Gabriel being a violent man. Unfortunately, it backfired.

Mark my words, Halle will use this new baby she's having with Olivier as an excuse to try to get the judge to let her move to France again. This time citing that she has a child with him so should therefore be able to move to his home country with his and her offspring.

Anything and everything involving Halle is calculated. Everything.
    It does sound like a flavour doesn't it?

She will use the baby - no doubt
    ness and bee stung lips like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Just saw reports that Sharon and Ozzy Osborne are splitting up....not talking divorce yet, but living separately. They've been married for 31 years
    I'm hoping this is not true. I can't imagine how he will function without her.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Fort Member

Apparently Ozzie has come out on his facebook page saying that he and Sharon are apart at the moment because he has relapsed taking drugs and alcohol for the last 18 months but he has been sober for 44 days and is working on it but he and Sharon are not getting divorced he just needed to be away from the family as he was not treating them very well
    I am paraphrasing as he said it in far more words but that was the gist of it

As for Justin, I have never been a fan I just never understood why girls went nuts for a guy that sings like a girl, but I have been the mother of a 19 year old boy, and yes you would think that they would be a bit more grown up at that age, but they are not, they are still immature and I can imagine that he probably did spend some time and listen while inside the museum and was probably very respectful until he got outside and then I can believe he turned into a typically ignorant boy. I am also guessing he had no idea he was being disrespectful with his comments but they were very egotistical, I would like to think Anne Frank would not have been a Belieber but preferred more talented musicians like maybe Ed Sheeran or Bruno Mars. Eventually he will trip over his ego one too many times
    Coco46, Debb70 and AlwaysVeg like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Education is an amazing thing, isn't it? These parents allow their children to stop their formal schooling, and they miss out on a lot. Didn't we have to read The Diary of Anne Frank in a fairly early high school year? I cannot imagine depriving my child of such basice. They are doing their children NO favors, and they come out like Bieber (and others).

People, it's OK to say "NO" to your children. They will respect you in the long-run.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Sharon has hung in there with Ozzy for so long. It's sad that the guy just still has relapse issues and treats the family like crap. I blame no one for putting up with that. I endured a few years with my ex who was addict/alcoholic and it is HORRIBLE. Life with these people is like a roller coaster. Walking on egg shells, never knowing when they will get drunk, go off, etc. Life is too short. Get away from the toxic people and find peace and happiness. Yes, I know it's a disease, but Sharon deserves some peace at this time in her life.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

You teach people HOW to treat you.

Barney Fife and I are in favor of "bud-nipping"!
    mom2 and Shoepie like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Sharon has hung in there with Ozzy for so long. It's sad that the guy just still has relapse issues and treats the family like crap. I blame no one for putting up with that. I endured a few years with my ex who was addict/alcoholic and it is HORRIBLE. Life with these people is like a roller coaster. Walking on egg shells, never knowing when they will get drunk, go off, etc. Life is too short. Get away from the toxic people and find peace and happiness. Yes, I know it's a disease, but Sharon deserves some peace at this time in her life.
    I think Sharon enjoyed being in charge, she liked/likes being needed. I guess I can never tell when Ozzy is on or off drugs. The man doesn't amuse me in the least- good luck to Sharon whatever she chooses.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

For some reason this gave me a good laugh for today. (It's an article and photo of Beyonce in her new stage outfit that features "exaggerated nipples." lol

Beyonce flaunts faux nipples at Mrs. Carter World Tour opener in Serbia - NYPOST.com

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think Sharon enjoyed being in charge, she liked/likes being needed. I guess I can never tell when Ozzy is on or off drugs. The man doesn't amuse me in the least- good luck to Sharon whatever she chooses.
    Sharon has always been the "in charge" person in most situations. I heard enough stories of when they were younger. She kept him and his career going. And they always have had a very passionate relationship.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread