+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4633Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Thanks.

And I'm so with you on the Dr. Phil comment. I heard him when he mad that Halle comment and was stunned, although I shouldn't have been. He's made a career of paying lip-service to Hollywood types. In making such a statement, he becomes like one of those "enablers" he always calls out on his shows.
    YEAH, he's become an enabler in his own starstruck, kiss-ass way.

And it is SO ironic to see the pot calling the kettle black!!!!!
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    YEAH, he's become an enabler in his own starstruck, kiss-ass way.

And it is SO ironic to see the pot calling the kettle black!!!!!
    Tell me about it.
    ness likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I wonder if Dr. Phil realizes he was WAAAY off when he made those comments. He needs to do a retraction.

Does Halle get roles anymore?

I saw a photograph of her yesterday and for the first time I saw some aging on her face.

I wonder how long before she and the new baby's daddy will blow up.

IMO, the recent pics of Halle put the whole "fake baby belly" stuff to rest:
    Pregnant Halle Berry -- The Jiffy Pop Effect! | TMZ.com
    There's no way you could wear a prosthetic belly in a dress with sheer panels.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    IMO, the recent pics of Halle put the whole "fake baby belly" stuff to rest:
    Pregnant Halle Berry -- The Jiffy Pop Effect! | TMZ.com
    There's no way you could wear a prosthetic belly in a dress with sheer panels.
    Whoah.

NO way.

And just for craps and giggles, if that HAD been a prosthetic, it would've been the BEST one I'd EVER seen.

That poor, poor kid.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I guess I don't dislike Halle as much as everyone else. I think she has epically bad taste in men (although I've always been a fan of Olivier), but I don't think she's a bad person. I wish her well.

Yeah, I don't think there's any way she could be wearing a prosthetic tummy under that dress and, if she is, it's definitely the best one in history. Too much skin - that looks like skin, not flesh-colored inset - showing on the side and coming toward her tummy.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

KK was dressed appropriately for her court appearance in the divorce proceedings. She had on a lovely white patterned top that flowed loosely over either black leggings or black slacks. Her husband was a no show and the proceedings were dismissed until next week.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Here is a Justin Bieber tidbit I found in The Guardian. This kid is the center of his own universe and everyone should revolve around him.

Justin Bieber hopes Anne Frank 'would have been a belieber' | Music | The Guardian
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Saw that earlier.

He and Halle should have a "Who's Got the Biggest Ego?" contest.
    bee stung lips likes this.

Sorry, I don't think Halle is in the same category. Her bad taste in men hasn't got anything to do with a big ego. I guess I don't get the comparison

Justin Bieber is just hitting new lows every week. He's a little punk. Calling Anne Frank a "great girl" is beyond insulting and it trivializes her life. Nothing he will EVER do in his life will come close to her impact on history. The fact that he apparently spent an hour in her home and made it all about himself is incredibly offensive. When he used to pull crap like this, maybe it could be excused because he was a kid. He's 19 now, so no more excuses. He needs a handler and a new PR team immediately.....and he they need to work on him keeping his stupid mouth shut.
    Coco46 and JohnnyK like this.

+ Reply to Thread