+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 1152 FirstFirst ... 337374757677787980818283848586878889909192931331835831083 ... LastLast
Like Tree5060Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I never viewed it as "haughty" behavior. She kinda hung back in the background during interviews with Brad and such because they were there because of Brad..not because of her. I viewed it more as letting him get the limelight for work that he had done rather than them getting the limelight because they are a couple!

Its all in how its viewed I guess...
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Instead we have morons like Ryan SeaCrust acting all hurt because Ange didn't pay attention to him. I think he even chided her on his radio show or some other place.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Jolie's mother also was very sick then and died shortly afterwards. She was probably worried about her mom...

Quote Originally Posted by redjdv;2246471;
    Different subject for a moment: Angelina Jolie.
    In today's PARADE magazine someone had written in and asked if her "Earth Mother Humanitarian" is an act or real considering her past.

The answer was it is for real. Except her image suffered a setback at the Golden Globes because of her "haughty behavior." My question is "what did she do at the GGs?"
    What I recall is that Ryan Seacrest asked her a question or two, and she gave him short answers. To me, she seemed really uncomfortable and out of place. I am not a fan by any means, but Angelina seemed out of her element. I think that she has seen so much sadness, coupled with the illness and subsequent death of her mother, and all that Hollywood excess was ill timed for her. I wouldn't be at all surprised if she never makes another film.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana;2246551;
    What I recall is that Ryan Seacrest asked her a question or two, and she gave him short answers. To me, she seemed really uncomfortable and out of place. I am not a fan by any means, but Angelina seemed out of her element. I think that she has seen so much sadness, coupled with the illness and subsequent death of her mother, and all that Hollywood excess was ill timed for her. I wouldn't be at all surprised if she never makes another film.
    that's what i was thinking ... i've never been a fan of hers, but she didn't do anything "wrong" at the globes ... she just didn't act like most of the celebrities who were all about being on camera and bragging about what designer made their dress, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana;2246551;
    I wouldn't be at all surprised if she never makes another film.
    Ana, don't get my hopes up like that!
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Thanks for the answers on Angelina Jolie. I think reserved behavior would have been a better answer by your guys' description.

Now back to ANS: The Bahama immigration official that was linked to her has resigned. I can't imagine why?!?

Nicole Richie charged with misdemeanor DUI

I hope they pull her license. Does she have to kill someone first?? This girl needs help. Maybe she needs to shave her head and get some tatoos.
    ______________________________ ______________________________

Complaint alleges she was also under the influence of an unspecified drug
    The Associated Press
    Updated: 4:05 p.m. ET Feb 16, 2007
    LOS ANGELES - Nicole Richie was charged Friday with misdemeanor driving under the influence.

In addition to the single count, the case contains an allegation that Richie has a prior conviction, the Los Angeles County district attorney’s office said.

The complaint alleges “The Simple Life” star was under the influence of an alcoholic beverage and an unspecified drug when she was arrested Dec. 11, said prosecution spokeswoman Sandi Gibbons.

Arraignment was scheduled for Feb. 21 in suburban Glendale Superior Court.

Richie, 25, was arrested after her car was reported headed the wrong way on a freeway in Burbank about 12:30 a.m.

Richie failed a field sobriety test the night of her arrest, according to the California Highway Patrol.

CHP Officer Todd Workman said at the time that Richie, the daughter of pop singer Lionel Richie, volunteered information that she had smoked marijuana and taken the prescription painkiller Vicodin, but no drugs were found on her or in the car.

Richie starred with Paris Hilton in the reality show “The Simple Life.”

URL: Nicole Richie charged with misdemeanor DUI - Celebrity News - MSNBC.com
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Kelly Osbourne reveals that a member of her family is HIV-positive

Kelly Osbourne reveals that a member of her family is HIV-positive

LONDON - TV personality Kelly Osbourne broke down when she revealed that a member of her family is HIV-positive. Speaking at a function organized by HIV support charity Body & Soul, Osbourne said that the event was close to her heart since a member of her family was also suffering from the disease.

"This charity is really important to me because one of my family is HIV positive. And I am so, so proud of him," she said tearfully. A witness who saw her speaking said that Kelly appeared upset, "Kelly seemed really upset and could hardly speak through her tears. It was really emotional to hear her reveal something so personal."

Kelly and her mother Sharon support a lot of HIV charities, but this is the first instance when a reason has emerged. Kelly, who is the daughter of Sharon Osbourne and Ozzy Osbourne, attended the gig wither her cousin Terry.

The Osbourne have had their health issues, with mum Sharon battling colon cancer and Aimee battling breast cancer. Father Ozzy was involved in a bike accident that could so easily have proved fatal.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Thank goodness that HIV positive is no longer the death sentence that it used to be.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread