+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5063Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I agree. Kim could have a stylist but if she won't wear the clothes they suggest but instead uses her taste-level, she'll never look as good as she could.
    A little like Kyle on RHBH...but not anywhere near Kim disasters.
    And I'm sure that baby will be raised by the finest nannies. Babies are a lot of work and Kim hasn't a clue.
    Hell, NO, she doesn't have a clue.

And frankly, I wonder how long it's gonna take Kris to bulldoze her into shoving that baby in front of the cameras, too?
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

When I was pregnant, I remember calling my baby the "space invader". That was my way of accepting that what was happening was actually happening! There's no way I could have gone around looking like Kim is choosing to look.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    There have been a lot of negative comments about Kim Ks pregnancy weight gain. I paid no attention and dismissed it as the normal anti fat stuff I hear. Then...........then........... .I saw her. Oh my. She is short with a huge bottom and saddle bag possibility, so her weight logically will go to her already heavy area. I am short and sympathize HOWEVER I dressed for the body that was exploding.

Black leather pencil skirt? No. Just no. I get it that she wants to maintain a certain image but Kim, no, honey, noooooooooo. Of course she is going to be a target. Unfortunately she looks terrible, terrible. There is something betwieen a Mumu and hoochie.

I don't watch her show but I dont have to, to know a lot. She is everywhere, even on CNN!
    I'm with you. There was a recent People article comparing her to Duchess Kate. Apparently they are both due about the same time. Holy moly, the difference was astounding. Granted Kate is naturally very thin and fit, but seriously, you could hardly tell she is pregnant and she is already modifying her wardrobe to remain classy while her body expands. Kim K - ugh. She always seemed to me like someone who had to work very hard to keep the pounds off. She looks completely different - and the clothes she is wearing are making it worse. She keeps saying she wants to flaunt that she is pregnant and show off the bump. That's fine, but there are ways to do that without showing off everything else that, in my opinion, do not look good right now!
    ness and Shoepie like this.

Being a royal, the vulgar look is not going to fly with your family nor with your country.
    dagwood and ness like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Being a royal, the vulgar look is not going to fly with your family nor with your country.
    Um, no.

Don't THINK so.

I remember reading some article that said the Kardashians had actually offered to send Kate free samples from their clothing line. Apparently, BP politely declined. The party-line reason, from what I understand, was that the Duchess never, ever accepted clothing gratis from ANY source.

I busted a gut laughing, because I was thinking that even if she DID accept free clothing from any designer, the Kardashians would be the LAST designers she'd accept clothing from!!!

TPTB at BP were just too polite to come right out and SAY that, I think!!!!!!!!!

LOL!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Halle Berry is pregnant with baby #2. Sorry, I don't know how to post links - People and TMZ are both reporting the story.

I saw where it is not known, yet, if SHE is actually pregnant or is using a surrogate. So, is Halle pregnant or is her surrogate pregnant? She is a 46 year old diabetic (type 2), you know.

Geez.....the nutcase strikes again.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 04-07-2013 at 12:55 PM.
    bee stung lips likes this.

If she is sporting a "bump", then I think it's safe to assume she's the one giving birth.

Pregnant Halle Berry -- Introducing Her Baby Bump | TMZ.com

She & I are close in age and personally, I wouldn't be looking to have more kids...but I see more and more women pregnant in their 40's, including non-celebrities. It's not that strange any more.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

"Bumps" also show up on soap operas all of the time. I wouldn't assume anything.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    If she is sporting a "bump", then I think it's safe to assume she's the one giving birth.

Pregnant Halle Berry -- Introducing Her Baby Bump | TMZ.com

She & I are close in age and personally, I wouldn't be looking to have more kids...but I see more and more women pregnant in their 40's, including non-celebrities. It's not that strange any more.
    Might not be all that strange, but there are inherent risk involved with a diabetic pregnancy and there are inherent risk involved with a pregnancy at 46. I realize that she has the money to insure she has the best care possible, but there are things that are not controllable or preventable in ANY pregnancy, much less with the risk factors involved here. I pray that all goes well.

+ Reply to Thread