+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4602Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

She normally dresses like a putana so why should it be any different during her pregnancy? I wish she and her entire family would just disappear. Honestly, she became famous for making a sex tape. The world has gone to hell and a hand basket.
    NCLurker, JunkieGirl, ness and 3 others like this.

Jay Leno out, Jimmy Fallon in at The Tonight Show....next Spring.
    Coco46 likes this.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Well, that has been in the works for a year and rumored on the Jimmy replacement for months.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Kim K is dressing like she's in denial about her pregnancy weight gain. Sorry, but while some woman can wear non-maternity clothes pretty far into their pregnancies, KK is not one of them. The leather skirts and tightly cinched waists do not work for her now. She could dress in clothes that made her look cute and stylish, but she's clearly at a loss as to how to do that.
    ness likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Jessica Simpson got HUGE with Maxwell but she always looked cute in long, loose dresses. Kim K needs to take note.
    Shoepie likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Jessica looked adorable when she looked like she was 25 months pregnant!
    NCLurker, waywyrd, ness and 4 others like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think Kardashian is in full-blown (pun intended) denial that she has NO control over her body right now.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 04-03-2013 at 07:05 PM.
    ness likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Jessica looked adorable when she looked like she was 25 months pregnant!

By the time # 2 gets here Jessica will probably feel like she's been pregnant 25 months straight!! Seriously, how far apart will her babies be?
    JulieAnn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Jessica Simpson got HUGE with Maxwell but she always looked cute in long, loose dresses. Kim K needs to take note.
    Yeah, Jo, she DOES need to take note . . .

But we ALL know that AIN'T gonna happen.

I mean, HOW many stories have we heard about/read about or ACTUALLY read so far about her getting upset about comments that are being made about her weight?

Yet, she runs around STILL trying to spray paint herself into larger versions of the crap she was wearing BEFORE she got knocked up?

And not only that, IIRC, I think it might've been THIS thread --- upthread somewhere --- that I saw some blurb, or comment, or something about how she and her baby daddy seemed to actually be MORE EXCITED ABOUT THE PROSPECT OF HAVING AND PLANNING A BABY SHOWER, rather than the impending birth?

She WANTS to be pregnant, but she DOESN'T want to have to dress in normal maternity clothes (when she really SHOULD) like a normal pregnant woman when she needs to. As has already been pointed out by SEVERAL of us: She HAS money, can CERTAINLY afford a stylist who could put her in/advise her about clothing that'd accommodate her growing waistline (AND hipline, AND assline!) and body type, but STILL goes around dressing like she's strolling a street corner somewhere. Sure, those duds might cost the earth, but they do NOTHING for her appearance, so, when you think about it, what value do they REALLY have?

And frankly, I've GOT to wonder just how long it's going to take for her to hand over the daily care of her child to a battalion of nannies so she can get her beauty sleep to be able to go properly do her photo shoots? Or take a meeting to discuss her latest plan for her newest clothing, shoe or nail polish line? Or jet off to the frozen tundra to see her baby daddy perform?

SMH.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I agree. Kim could have a stylist but if she won't wear the clothes they suggest but instead uses her taste-level, she'll never look as good as she could.
    A little like Kyle on RHBH...but not anywhere near Kim disasters.
    And I'm sure that baby will be raised by the finest nannies. Babies are a lot of work and Kim hasn't a clue.
    ness likes this.

+ Reply to Thread