+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5064Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

It was a silly one, didnt buy it for a second.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Does anyone recall the guy who won The X Factor this past season? His name is Tate. He's a country performer and won a 3 million dollar contract. I heard on the radio yesterday that you could enter and win a lunch date with him at this local sports bar. WHAT? I don't know what to make of it. WHY? Why would someone with a 3 million dollar deal do this? ?????

Pulse 102 | 102.3 FM & 102.5 FM - Date With Tate

I would enter, I liked the guy
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

There have been a lot of negative comments about Kim Ks pregnancy weight gain. I paid no attention and dismissed it as the normal anti fat stuff I hear. Then...........then........... .I saw her. Oh my. She is short with a huge bottom and saddle bag possibility, so her weight logically will go to her already heavy area. I am short and sympathize HOWEVER I dressed for the body that was exploding.

Black leather pencil skirt? No. Just no. I get it that she wants to maintain a certain image but Kim, no, honey, noooooooooo. Of course she is going to be a target. Unfortunately she looks terrible, terrible. There is something betwieen a Mumu and hoochie.

I don't watch her show but I dont have to, to know a lot. She is everywhere, even on CNN!
    ness likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    There have been a lot of negative comments about Kim Ks pregnancy weight gain. I paid no attention and dismissed it as the normal anti fat stuff I hear. Then...........then........... .I saw her. Oh my. She is short with a huge bottom and saddle bag possibility, so her weight logically will go to her already heavy area. I am short and sympathize HOWEVER I dressed for the body that was exploding.

Black leather pencil skirt? No. Just no. I get it that she wants to maintain a certain image but Kim, no, honey, noooooooooo. Of course she is going to be a target. Unfortunately she looks terrible, terrible. There is something betwieen a Mumu and hoochie.

I don't watch her show but I dont have to, to know a lot. She is everywhere, even on CNN!

Anybody wanna take bets on how long it's gonna take Kris' favorite to schedule an appointment with the plastic surgeon (they've PROBABLY got one on a RETAINER!!) for extensive lipo?

libgirl2, Shoepie and justCoz like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Shoepie - I saw those pics and they weren't flattering! She's a pear shape and the least bit of weight goes right to that problem area. It's so easy to be cute and stylish in today's maternity outfits. She looks awful and it's her own fault for not dressing correctly.
    ness and Shoepie like this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

To the Point

Yeah, some people look really cute pregnant (unfortunately that wasn't me), but Kim looks awful and she is not helping herself!

Anyone have a link for those photos of Kim you are discussing?

I just goggled them. lots out there( ugh) I hope this child isn't a pawn/player in her reality show, much like her marriage was
    ness likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can't believe that she has a stylist that dresses her. Who, in their right mind, would dress her like we've seen? Even I know that you don't put anything shiny on an area that you want to de-emphasized instead of highlighted. SHINE ADDS DIMENSION. She has looked horrible in her leather choices. She needs HELP.
    ness likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread