+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5064Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    He was and he refused the offer. It was for a second season right after the first ended.
    I thought CNN refused him the right to do the show because it didn't fit with their idea of what a newsman was to portray. Anderson did 2 seasons before being replaced by Ahmad Rashad for the 3rd.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I really wish somebody would slap the dog snot out of Justin Beiber; he, seriously, needs to be pulled up short. Part of me wonders if he is drugging. In this day and age, it would not surprise me. I can't wait until he "frogs up" against the wrong person!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Okay, at the start of today's episode of The Talk, Sharon Osborne announced that she had been gone for two weeks because she'd been in Switzerland where and egg donor's egg was being inseminated with Ozzie's sperm and implanted in her, and now she's pregnant. I keep waiting for them to say that it was an April Fool's joke, but so far they haven't, and if it is, Sharon was one heck of an actress when she announced it. She even got teary and everything.

I'm not trying to be been with the April Fool's reference. It just seemed kind of an improbable thing to say, so I wondered if she was trying to prank the audience/her co-hosts/the press etc. Sheryl was up and hugging her immediately, but Sarah Gilbert looked a bit shocked. In a surprised way, not a disapproving way.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Okay, at the start of today's episode of The Talk, Sharon Osborne announced that she had been gone for two weeks because she'd been in Switzerland where and egg donor's egg was being inseminated with Ozzie's sperm and implanted in her, and now she's pregnant. I keep waiting for them to say that it was an April Fool's joke, but so far they haven't, and if it is, Sharon was one heck of an actress when she announced it. She even got teary and everything.

I'm not trying to be been with the April Fool's reference. It just seemed kind of an improbable thing to say, so I wondered if she was trying to prank the audience/her co-hosts/the press etc. Sheryl was up and hugging her immediately, but Sarah Gilbert looked a bit shocked. In a surprised way, not a disapproving way.
    Not a fan of those types of April Fool's jokes, but I'm kind of hoping it is. Isn't she in her 50s?
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Sounds like an April Fool's joke to me. There was one this morning on GMA when they presented a news spot that said that the code had been broken for man to be able to understand and TALK to gorillas, and vice-versa. Before the half hour was over, they revealed the prank. I called that one right in the middle of the "spot". Silly rabbits!

Last week, they found look-alikes for Robin, Josh, Lara, and Sam. That was really interesting. I wish more people would do that! Pretty cool!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Not a fan of those types of April Fool's jokes, but I'm kind of hoping it is. Isn't she in her 50s?
    I thought she was 60.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I heard it was a joke. I did hear that the idea wouldn't be terribly off though. Since her son Jack, might need cord blood, for future treatments for MS, it wouldn't hurt to have some from a close relative. It would be too dangerous for Sharon to carry though. She would have to take all kinds of hormones to get and stay pregnant. That wouldn't be so wise considering her cancer history.

Sharon is 61. I'm sure it's a joke. I can't believe she'd want to go through all that again after living the "good life" for many years now.

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

april fool!!!!
    libgirl2 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread