+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4745Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I wonder if anyone snagged a blood sample from Michael. Easily done and what a payout that would be! I am very curious who the fathers are. I assume Blanket has a different dad. I have forgotten if Paris' mom gave birth to Prince. Tightly held secrets often come out. If someone did this will be next to impossible to get close to those children but someday things will relax enough perhaps.
    From what I learned on some documentary about lineage is that male DNA does not change (there is a genetically Jewish tribe in Africa that they verified through male DNA identical to Jewish people in other parts of the world, dating back to biblical times!), so they could get a sample from any of the brothers, but I'm sure the family doesn't care at all.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I wonder if anyone snagged a blood sample from Michael. Easily done and what a payout that would be! I am very curious who the fathers are. I assume Blanket has a different dad. I have forgotten if Paris' mom gave birth to Prince. Tightly held secrets often come out. If someone did this will be next to impossible to get close to those children but someday things will relax enough perhaps.
    If my memory serves me correctly, Debbie Rowe is mother to both Paris and Prince (who is actually older) - I remember her being pregnant. She was married to Michael at the time they were both born. Blanket is the one that really came out of no where - one day he just had another baby with him!

Not quite sure if she is considered a celeb but this is not shocking

Octomom under fire for possible welfare fraud
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post

I am not shocked by her at all
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Desperate prople do desperate things.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    If my memory serves me correctly, Debbie Rowe is mother to both Paris and Prince (who is actually older) - I remember her being pregnant. She was married to Michael at the time they were both born. Blanket is the one that really came out of no where - one day he just had another baby with him!
    If YOUR memory's messed up, then mine is, too, because I remember the exact same thing about his three kids' origins. ESPECIALLY about Blanket suddenly appearing out of the ether.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post

Nope.

Didn't turn a hair or raise an eyebrow when I read the story.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I can't see a scenario under which she won't eventually end up losing custody of her children. It would likely be much better for those kids in the long run.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I can't see a scenario under which she won't eventually end up losing custody of her children. It would likely be much better for those kids in the long run.
    True, but I hate to see siblings split up, and who would take in all those kids? Maybe the Duggars ... that might finally satisfy their desire for more children.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    True, but I hate to see siblings split up, and who would take in all those kids? Maybe the Duggars ... that might finally satisfy their desire for more children.
    Maybe, but don't know about that.

They seem to like all their young'uns home grown.

+ Reply to Thread