+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4587Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    That's scary. I hope she is okay.
    Me, too.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I'm sending good wishes to Kelly Osborne. She's been doing really well and working very hard for awhile now. That family has had its share of bumps. Sharon with her cancer, Ozzy with various ailments, and Jack with MS. It's really sad. I hope there is an explanation and that nothing is too seriously wrong with Kelly.

Ozzy has a son from a previous marriage and I have seen him on tv with them before, but I have never seen Ozzy and Sharon's older daughter. She chose to keep her privacy and was not a part of their tv show back in the day. You never hear a peep from that girl. I never hear Sharon or any of the family talk about her either. It's rather ODD.

I'm sending good wishes to Kelly Osborne. She's been doing really well and working very hard for awhile now. That family has had its share of bumps. Sharon with her cancer, Ozzy with various ailments, and Jack with MS. It's really sad. I hope there is an explanation and that nothing is too seriously wrong with Kelly.
    Kelly did a lot of drugs and drank at a very young age( she is hardly old now) but I often wonder how much a body can take, and if something might show up later. I wish her well
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Can anybody REALLY say they're surprised by this?

Chris Brown Explodes: Singer Furious With Valet Over $10 Parking Fee (VIDEO)
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Sadly no. Who or what is next
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Sadly no. Who or what is next
    Hope to God it's not Rhianna.

But I wouldn't put money down on that, either.

SMH.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post

Ozzy has a son from a previous marriage and I have seen him on tv with them before, but I have never seen Ozzy and Sharon's older daughter. She chose to keep her privacy and was not a part of their tv show back in the day. You never hear a peep from that girl. I never hear Sharon or any of the family talk about her either. It's rather ODD.
    I did happen to see a picture of her, once. Her name is Aimee, and she is very, very pretty. She looks a lot like Sharon, I think, and kind of almost like a fraternal twin to Kelly. She did choose NOT to appear on The Osbournes (and after seeing a few eps, can anyone in their right mind BLAME her?), and her parents respected that.

Nowadays, with people stepping on and damn near killing each other to get in front of a camera, I guess it COULD be thought odd that someone with a legitimate showbusiness pedigree would choose not to get in on the action. Then again, everybody IS different, and she obviously chooses to stay out of the major line of public fire.

And I think it's really great that Ozzy, Sharon, Kelly and Jack respect her wishes and don't try to drag her into --- or throw her name around, or what she's doing and when and why --- the public arena when she clearly doesn't want to be a major part of all that.

Because, after all, whether or not she likes it, due to nothing more than the fact of who her parents are, she IS a part of it. And she obviously didn't pick her parents.

But, even with that, apparently, she wants to have some semblance of what passes for a normal, quiet life. As much as she can, anyway.

You sure don't find many people like her around, nowadays!

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Hope to God it's not Rhianna.

But I wouldn't put money down on that, either.

SMH.
    I hate to say it, but its only a matter of time.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Valerie Harper is on the show The Doctors on Monday, talking about her diagnosis.
    -Andy Rooney-

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Lisa Ling and husband welcome first child, a baby girl. Lisa Ling Welcomes Baby Girl - Yahoo! News

+ Reply to Thread