+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4944Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I am grossed out thinking about him shaving off his facial hair in the middle of a restaurant hallway. How disgusting! What would the problem be with going into the mens room/restroom?

Nasty!
    YEAH, it is!

Boy has NO home training, apparently!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I swear I would have called the health department. Good looks and an Oscar do not make it OK for you to nasty up other people's eating environment. NOBODY is that good looking. I'm disappointed his wife let him get away with that....but maybe she's nasty, too.
    ness likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I swear I would have called the health department. Good looks and an Oscar do not make it OK for you to nasty up other people's eating environment. NOBODY is that good looking. I'm disappointed his wife let him get away with that....but maybe she's nasty, too.
    Could be.

Wouldn't surprise me in the LEAST if that was the case.

Also, if I even HEARD about it happening while I was there, ESPECIALLY, I'd be asking for the Manager, telling him/her I'm leaving RIGHT NOW, and WHY. And I'd ALSO let 'em know that they wouldn't have to worry about ME darkening their door, ever again.

And if I heard about it happening while I WASN'T there, I STILL wouldn't ever again eat there.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

What Ben did in the hall is by far less egregious than what often happens in the kitchen. Best that the easily skeeved stay away from restaurants in general.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Who's to say exactly what is "restaurant hallway"? It could be much more distant from the actual serving area that we think. We may be picturing our own local restaurants & just how close the hallway is to the seating area. In some of these Hollywood fancy restaurants it may be a totally different & possibly more private location.
    At least I'd like to think so. It makes me feel better that way.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I don't see Jen following him into the bathroom for the cut. I'm sure they laid down towels and were not in a public area.
    Florimel likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I'm not.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I hadn't heard about Ben shaving in a public place, but then again, I don't live and die for such stuff. However . . . curiosity got the best of me and I googled to see what I could find.

Apparently, it was at an AFTER PARTY . . . which would more than likely mean the restaurant was closed to the general public at the time so no unsuspecting people weren't cheated out of their meals as paying customers.

Secondly, even TMZ - which usually finds fault as fast as they can - has given Affleck a bit of an excuse by saying the hallway (right outside the bathroom) had an "convenient plug" (which perhaps the bathroom did not).

Is it still gross? Yeah, a bit. Was anyone in danger of having their meal ruined? Seriously doubt it.

Ben Affleck Shaves Beard! | TMZ.com
    Florimel likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I didn't think you can shave that much of a beard w/some electric (convenient plug) shaver/beard trimmer.....think you'd have to follow up w/a razor.
    I also think these celebs have been treated so much like gods that they can and will do anything they want...whenever they want.

Geez......wonder who made them think that?

+ Reply to Thread