+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5194Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Oh yeah, from early on in their marriage. Changed my opinion of him big time. I especially loved his dad on the old Hotel television series.
    "Hotel" and "Marcus Welby, M.D." before THAT, even!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    So did I, and I also loved him on the very old Marcus Welby series.
    OOOoops!

Great minds apparently think alike, Florimel!

LOL!
    Florimel likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

^^ Apparently we are all old as dirt. I remember James Brolin in Marcus Welby, M.D. as well but of course I was just a wee thing then.
    prhoshay, mom2, ness and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    ^^ Apparently we are all old as dirt. I remember James Brolin in Marcus Welby, M.D. as well but of course I was just a wee thing then.
    RotFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not at all surprised about Josh Brolin and Diane Lane. I'm only surprised that she put up with him for as long as she did.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Not at all surprised about Josh Brolin and Diane Lane. I'm only surprised that she put up with him for as long as she did.
    One of the entertainment shows last night called it "shocking". I mean, really? He's been arrested numerous times in their marriage for fighting in bars, disorderly conduct, etc, plus with all the rumored abuse, I think it was long overdue and not a bit shocking. I'm just glad she finally came to her senses.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    One of the entertainment shows last night called it "shocking". I mean, really? He's been arrested numerous times in their marriage for fighting in bars, disorderly conduct, etc, plus with all the rumored abuse, I think it was long overdue and not a bit shocking. I'm just glad she finally came to her senses.
    I knew all about that, but somehow I thought they had worked it out and he was better. Hope more abuse isn't the case. I have also heard he had cheated in the past. He is quite talented as is she.

Count me as a Marcus Welby viewer back in my youth and I was one of the naysayers regarding his marriage to Barbra.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I never heard anything about these two- or his arrest etc. How strange.

I like his acting, but she sounds like she is better off without him. I find her to be a classy lady
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm disappointed. I always am when people break up. I'd prefer they'd find a way to overcome the problems.
    But I have to admit, I'm not the least bit surprised.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Many times, when we get divorced, we look back and admit to ourselves that we stayed in waaaay longer than we should have.
    libgirl2 and Miss Scarlet like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread