+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4595Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I didn't like the color, but the dress looked fabulous on her. I thought it would have looked better in a deep blue or teal. Katy has such pretty blue eyes that a deeper color would have been more flattering. I also just hate mint green, so I can't imagine any dress in that color that I'd like. I don't understand people bagging on her for the neckline of the dress. If my twins looked that good, I'd be wearing that dress in the grocery store!
    I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Katie's dress. Best dressed of the night by far, imo. And I personally loved the color as well. Her twins were perky perfection.
    KatesMom likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    And all that money and I didn't even notice the necklace.

31 mil???
    I didn't notice either. I also loved Katie Perry
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I heard that Adel went over to Chris Brown and told him to learn some manners. Brown and Ocean were nominated and Ocean won. Everyone else stood up and applauded the guy, but Brown kept his seat, looking snubbed.

Ocean also performed and Brown was not asked.
    Maybe you are not aware that Brown and Ocean got into a physical altercation just a couple of weeks ago over a parking spot in their mutual music studio's parking lot. Something that stupid was actually deemed newsworthy. Brown's behavior was more about that as opposed to being "snubbed" at the award show. Brown is pouting!

I swear I wish somebody would beat Brown's arse and leave him looking like he left his stupid girlfriend looking. I would be so embarrassed, if he was my son. His mother did some kind of job raising him!
    AmyKay likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Years ago, I heard good things about Brown, but then the truth came out. Apparently, he is a bully. He's a ragaholic who lashes out when he doesn't get his way. And he doesn't seem to feel bad about it either. Ticking time bomb, IMO. Sad Rhianna will be there for the explosion.
    Coco46 likes this.

Years ago, I heard good things about Brown, but then the truth came out. Apparently, he is a bully. He's a ragaholic who lashes out when he doesn't get his way. And he doesn't seem to feel bad about it either. Ticking time bomb, IMO. Sad Rhianna will be there for the explosion.
    Yes, that part worries me, I wonder what her parents are thinking about her going back to him( the bully)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I am sure they are just shaking their heads and sighing. It's just one of those things that come with being a parent.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

It's her choice at this point. She knows exactly what he is, not only with her but with others. She's chosing to be with a bully. No one can help her if she doesn't choose to help herself.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Hmm, it was bad, but not Bjork bad( for me)
    Lol. thanks for making me spit my melon water all over my screen. i had to think for a split second or two, but remembered the bjork dress clear as day after that. that dress was a scream. i bet she is remembered more for that dress than any music she created.

I think I have to go and have a look now at the dress Adele wore.

I looked. Heavens, what was she thinking??? I meant Adele because that dress is a true monstrosity and does nothing for her whatsoever. She's a lovely girl, but that horrendous garment ages her something terrible!

I liked Taylor's dress and Ashanti's as well as Rhianna's, but I saw a pic of the latter in something else and wearing blonde frizzy hair which looked awful. must have been a different night? I hope she grows up in the near future and realizes love does not have to hurt.

I did like Katy Perry's dress, but I thought the small off-colored round beads in the center of the breastbone were superfluous. It would be stunning without them. I think a different shade would have been nice too, but the mint green didn't look bad on her.

Kat von Dee had on a notably ugly dress.

Nicole Kidman's dress could have been pretty, but in the pic I saw, it looked like she had a huge, saggy diaper on underneath for some reason.

All I can say about J'Lo is ...hmmmm ... really J'Lo? Just go away already!

Here, there, everywhere!

General thoughts, opinions and observations:

Carrie's 31-mil necklace? Honestly, I quite frankly didn't see where the 31 mil in that piece went. Sure, the diamonds must be absolutely flawless, etc., and that sucker probably and most likely has a platinum setting. But, at least to me, if they were going to put a price tag of 31 mil on THAT, they SURELY could've done a WHOLE lot better in the design area. Also, like Shoepie, I happen to think that that particular piece DID look matronly on such a young person.

Katy? If my body and girls still looked like hers and I was her age, frankly, I'd be showing those suckers off, too! (Lord knows, I CERTAINLY did when they DID, so I can't get mad at her for rocking what she's got!)

Debb and shay . . .

Yep, from what I understand, Adele told Chris OFF for not showing Ocean respect like everyone else did by standing when he won his award. Don't know if she knew about the parking-lot dustup, or not. But even if she DID, something tells me Adele wouldn't give a happy flying rip. Chris Brown is SUCH an idiot, and yep, I agree that what he needs is a good, old-fashioned, back-alley ass-whippin'. From a live-and-in-living-color MAN. I don't think it'd straighten him out permanently. But I believe he'd damn sure put it on "pause" for at least a few seconds before he ever used another woman for a punching bag. Or went Thundercat over a damn parking spot.

As for Rhianna? Far as I'm concerned, she deserves whatever she gets. I have NO respect for her. I agree with Miss Scarlet that she KNOWS what he is, and STILL took him back. And not only that, that ring-tailed SOB is NOW sporting what appears to be a tattoo ON HIS NECK that is eerily similar to what Rhianna's face looked like after he used her for punching bag practice!

So, IMHO, going back with him in ANY form at all is on HER dumb ass. She's made it PLAIN that she doesn't care what people think. Well, I've got news for her: I will not care, either, or be surprised, or shed ONE TEAR when reports break out about her winding up in the hospital again because of him.

'Cause another ass-whippin' for her from HIM is coming back around like a persistent case of athlete's foot.

BELIEVE it.

FM and shay . . .

I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall in order to hear any convos her parents might have regarding their-beautiful-but-dumb-as-a-tube-of-CoverGirl-mascara daughter!

JMHO.
    Last edited by ness; 02-12-2013 at 10:18 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread