+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 1138 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718581085081008 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 11375
Like Tree4948Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

  1. #71
    FORT Fogey misskitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In the Kat House in Kanada
    Posts
    7,704
    Quote Originally Posted by SentFromHeaven View Post
    I hate the name Suri. I prefer Violene.
    . That reminds me of poorly spelled violin or the word violence without the "c".

    Too bad David Copperfield couldn't make violence and crime DISAPPEAR permanently! Did he do well under pressure or what?

    I'm not impressed with news that Brit may be with child again. It seems like she's still trying to get Freaky Federline to stay with her. Why I have no idea?!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

  2. #72
    FORT Fogey misskitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In the Kat House in Kanada
    Posts
    7,704
    I'm glad their admitting their engagement, but Nicole's remarks about still loving Tom is just Ewwww!
    ---------------------

    Nicole Kidman Says She’s Engaged

    LOS ANGELES (AP) - Actress Nicole Kidman says she and country music star Keith Urban are engaged, according to a report on People Magazine's Web site.

    ``He's actually my fiance,'' Kidman told People Monday after hosting a weekend gala event in New York. ``I wouldn't be bringing my boyfriend.''

    Calls after business hours Tuesday to publicists for Kidman and Urban seeking more details were not immediately returned.

    The report comes just weeks after she told the Ladies' Home Journal that she still had feelings for her ex-husband, Tom Cruise.

    ``And I loved him. I still love him
    ,'' she told the magazine earlier this month for a story in its June edition.

    Kidman and Cruise were married 10 years. They divorced in 2001 and have two adopted children. Cruise recently had another child with actress Katie Holmes.

    For months, marriage rumors had swirled around Kidman and Urban. The couple, both 38, were first seen together in 2005.

    Kidman won a best actress Oscar in the 2002 for the film ``The Hours.''

    Urban, a singer and guitarist from New Zealand, won a Grammy in 2005 for best male country vocal performance.

    http://channels.aol.ca/entertainment...17094109990024
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

  3. #73
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    21
    Kidman's comments about loving Tom are meant to be in a platonic way.

    I read the original LHJ article, and I just don't see how other media outlets could put it in a context where she was still in love with him.

  4. #74
    Wait, what? ArchieComic Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The Farm
    Posts
    4,761
    Paul McCartney and Heather Mills are separating after 4 years of marriage.

    ETA: Sorry, I didn't realize this was posted in the music thread, which makes more sense!
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 05-17-2006 at 04:49 PM.

  5. #75
    Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    whatever
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,081
    Nicole and Keith haven't even been together a year, i don't think those two will end up married.

    Also, DJ AM and Nicole Richie have broken up again.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

  6. #76
    Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Sunset Blvd
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,233
    I just read Anna Nicole Smith is preggers!

    And rumor has it Denise Richards is preggers by Richie Sambora! And Heather Locklear has broken up with David Spade!! What was up that pairing???
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

    "Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

  7. #77
    OOOOOOO SPARKLEY mischief4911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    Posts
    390
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    :I'm not impressed with news that Brit may be with child again. It seems like she's still trying to get Freaky Federline to stay with her. Why I have no idea?!

    Apparently this was confirmed by Mrs. Federline herself on The David Letterman Show recently (Dave was thrilled to learn that the child isn't his).
    I just saw on entertainment magazine type site that little sean's newest folly was again captured by the ever present paparazzi. It seems Brit was walking on the sidewalk holding a glass in her right hand and Sean on her left hip when she stumbled and the baby pitched backwards and she almost dropped him. A man (I am assuming a bodyguard) rushed forward and prevented the fall. But everything is ok , she didn't drop her glass. It makes me sad to think that the baby is only 8 months old and has already had so much happen to him. Isn't having the parents he has traumatic enough?
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

    "We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

  8. #78
    Wait, what? ArchieComic Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The Farm
    Posts
    4,761
    Quote Originally Posted by mischief4911 View Post
    Apparently this was confirmed by Mrs. Federline herself on The David Letterman Show recently (Dave was thrilled to learn that the child isn't his).
    I just saw on entertainment magazine type site that little sean's newest folly was again captured by the ever present paparazzi. It seems Brit was walking on the sidewalk holding a glass in her right hand and Sean on her left hip when she stumbled and the baby pitched backwards and she almost dropped him. A man (I am assuming a bodyguard) rushed forward and prevented the fall. But everything is ok , she didn't drop her glass. It makes me sad to think that the baby is only 8 months old and has already had so much happen to him. Isn't having the parents he has traumatic enough?
    I also read she was seen driving with him this time in his carseat, but facing forward when it should be facing backward at his age. I don't know if he was in the backseat or not but hopefully he was at least not in front where airbags are potential killers for young children.

  9. #79
    Scrappy Spartan Broadway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,963
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    I also read she was seen driving with him this time in his carseat, but facing forward when it should be facing backward at his age. I don't know if he was in the backseat or not but hopefully he was at least not in front where airbags are potential killers for young children.
    He was in the backseat, at least, but it was in a darned convertible and he wasn't covered at all. The carseat was facing forward, but Sean appeared to be pretty much reclined to his left.... and from my recollection he was reclined pretty much horizontal which would mean he was apparently NOT hooked up with a shoulder harness. The picture is at people.com, I believe.

    I was horrified to see that he was not only facing forward, but facing forward in a convertible. The wind whips ME around back there, so I can't imagine what it feels like to a baby. Safe to say she probably didn't have sunscreen on the poor guy, either.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

  10. #80
    Premium Member FinallyHere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    from my recollection he was reclined pretty much horizontal which would mean he was apparently NOT hooked up with a shoulder harness. The picture is at people.com, I believe.
    B'way - the baby is proabably too small to be in that type of carseat. Not only should he have been facing back, but he should have been in an infant type seat which would have held him in securely and not have him flop over.

    Britney is an unfit mother and her child should be taken from her until she proves to be willing and able to properly care for him. I never much cared for her, but she didn't bother me as long as she wasn't harming anyone else but its a different story now that she is putting a baby in danger. She is a horrible, horrible person and I'm offended that she is using precious resources like water, food and oxygen that coiuld be used by more productive creatures like cockroachs and Lyme disease spreading deer ticks.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.