+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5017Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re Muhammad Ali, his daugher, Laila Ali posted a picture of her Father watching the Super Bowl and holding a sign that said, "Go Ravens!". She also posted the caption that her father was in good health along with the photo, so I'm not sure what Muhammad's brother is/was talking about???
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Re Muhammad Ali, his daugher, Laila Ali posted a picture of her Father watching the Super Bowl and holding a sign that said, "Go Ravens!". She also posted the caption that her father was in good health along with the photo, so I'm not sure what Muhammad's brother is/was talking about???
    I read on-line that the brother who was supposedly the source of the original rumor has not been in contact with Ali for some time. I suspect the rumor just took off so quickly, because it's general knowledge that Ali has Parkinson's and has had it for a while. He's also 71, so it would seem believable if his health started to fail. Or at least more believable than it would be if he were twenty-one and healthy.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Beyonce ROCKED IT!!!!!
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Donald Trump has proven, once again, that he is the most humorless person on the planet. In response to his ridiculous birther attack on the President (and his offer of $5M, I think, if Obama released his college transcripts), Maher jokingly offered Trump the same amount if he could prove he isn't the result of his mother having sex with an orangutan. Trump apparently showed proof of this and, because Bill Maher didn't give up the money, Trump is suing him.

Donald Trump to sue Bill Maher after bet feud - Kevin Cirilli - POLITICO.com

Just when I think Trump couldn't be more of an ass, he proves me wrong. I really wish he'd just go away.
    Last edited by Critical; 02-05-2013 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Good grief. Could I read what I write before I hit "post"?
    Florimel, ness, AmyKay and 3 others like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I heard speculation, this morning, that it was about garnering publicity for the upcoming season of The Apprentice. Makes all of the sense in the world......unlike HIM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

'Shay, that makes perfect sense. The guy has been getting stranger and stranger as he ages....you gotta figure he had some brains to build up such an empire at one time...but he makes it difficult to believe.
    But this smacks of a publicity prank.

The Donald is so annoying. He really has lost it. I have no interest in him at all and that makes me mad, because I used to like Celebrity Apprentice. The trouble is, it's his show. YUCK.

I think he's always been weird, egotistical and a bit stupid. But celebrity apprentice is worth watching, mainly because he isn't on that much.
    ness and libgirl2 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

And some people were taking Trump seriously about the whole election bombshell thing..... he is all publicity.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

He is all FOOL. His middle initial should be 'B'....for Buffoon.
    Florimel, ness and libgirl2 like this.

+ Reply to Thread