+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3916Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

FORT Fogey

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Well, well, well, seems like Taylor Swift has her sights set on Bradley Cooper. According to this article she asked Jennifer Lawrence to set them up & he said, No Thanks!

Has Taylor Swift set her sights on Bradley Cooper? | Trending - 96.1 Kiss
    I've wondered for a while if some guys might shy away from Taylor, now that her penchant for turning every break up into another song has become widely known. It's hard enough to break up with someone. Who would want that set to music and publicized for everyone to hear? I know she doesn't mention names in the songs, but it's generally been pretty clear what song is about which ex-boyfriend.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

From what I heard on Wendy Williams, Taylor is a sexual tease and the word is getting around. Wendy said she's what they call a "DT" in New Jersey!

There's nothing wrong with not "putting out", but you'd do better not to tease.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    From what I heard on Wendy Williams, Taylor is a sexual tease and the word is getting around. Wendy said she's what they call a "DT" in New Jersey!

There's nothing wrong with not "putting out", but you'd do better not to tease.
    Exactly, its refreshing to see a young person not have to do "it" when you see all these babies born outside of marriage, but don't offer and then turn away, word gets around and no one wants to date you. Neither the guy who wants it or the guy who isn't looking for that. Does that make sense?
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Exactly, its refreshing to see a young person not have to do "it" when you see all these babies born outside of marriage, but don't offer and then turn away, word gets around and no one wants to date you. Neither the guy who wants it or the guy who isn't looking for that. Does that make sense?
    If its true. Not sure how Wendy Williams ( unless she hides under beds etc) would know, the guys TS date are not exactly the type to talk to WW imo
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    If its true. Not sure how Wendy Williams ( unless she hides under beds etc) would know, the guys TS date are not exactly the type to talk to WW imo
    I think word gets around, good or bad.

I think word gets around, good or bad.
    Perhaps, I did hear the kid from one direction called her a prude.

They read that on the view, it was his quote. I wont take what WW says as gospel
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Ehhh I think it's a hard line to walk for a girl. You give it all up, and you're easy. Give up nothing, and you're a prude. Give a little, and you're a tease. Plus, I don't know, men calling women "teases" when they don't want to have sex with them just kind of smacks of an attitude that men are entitled to sex. Like, how dare she flirt with me and then not have sex with me? Unless she was basically saying "Let's get it on....NOT" then I'm reluctant to judge her based on that.

What I do think, as someone who listens to her music and has read a bunch of interviews with her, is that she's living in a carefully constructed fantasy world, where she just blocks out all criticism, and she's always right. She's said many things to that exact effect. I think there's some value in not letting the "haters" get to you, but there is immense value in looking at how you contribute to your own problems.

I wonder what would have happened if she had pulled that Dear John stunt with anyone else. People have so much of a problem with John Mayer (rightfully) that they believed he had it coming (which he did.) But her reaction to him taking offense to it was very teling: I don't hear it, I don't listen to the things people say. And that's fair and fine except that when you do something to someone, I think you owe it to them to deal with their reaction. Even if dealing with it is saying "well, he had it coming."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Gossip exploration and reporting is her JOB. She says she reads every rag out there....she just loves them. Personally, I don't know how she can stand them, so I like to listen to her for "the talk". She's as reliable as whatever it is that she is reading, which is not always spot on.....but neither is what we read in the more mainline papers/publications. She knows about people I've never even heard of! Har do believe she's almost 50 and is that much into this mess, but you like what you like, I guess. Somebody's got to do it!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Perhaps, I did hear the kid from one direction called her a prude.

They read that on the view, it was his quote. I wont take what WW says as gospel
    Nothing wrong with being a "prude" maybe she is going after the wrong type of guy?
    Shoepie likes this.

Nothing wrong with being a "prude" maybe she is going after the wrong type of guy?
    I dont know if she has a type does she. Serial dating seems to be a her thing.
    libgirl2 and Little Sew&Sew like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread