+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4654Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    She'd probably love to be married before having her baby. Unfortunately, she is married, just not to her baby's father!
    BINGO! We used to call this trash. Now we call it celebrity. Oy.
    Miss_Griss and dzigner like this.

What amazes me about any of the Kardashians is that when they appear on a talk show or some other program, the audience applauds when they are introduced. I know it's only because these people waited in line to get into the Letterman show, Leno, etc. and the director is making them do it. If they didn't insist on them applauding, I think the crowd would just sit there silent, boo, or even leave. If the tv shows would allow that, then these losers wouldn't keep coming on the show and being treated like a real celebrity.

Do you recall this petition that was started back after Kim's fake marriage was revealed? It was a petition to boycott Kim for her horrific behavior. Well, it was gaining steam, when Kim's lawyers filed a lawsuit against the woman who started it. It was shut down fast. Can you imagine? That made me despise K even more. We live in this country as a free citizen, but we don't have the right to ignore Kim Kardashian as she is forced in our faces on a daily basis? It boggles the mind.

I still blame Ryan Seacrest. The whole K clan is his birthchild. I won't ever forget that. Watching him makes me sick too, just because of that.

I think the funniest thing is that in California Kris Humphries is considered the baby's daddy.
    libgirl2 likes this.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I think the funniest thing is that in California Kris Humphries is considered the baby's daddy.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I wondered about that too. Will Humphries try to find a way to get more money out of her now? I can't stand this family at all. When I heard about the pregnancy I kinda wished the Mayans were right.

As for Kathy Griffin, yeah she can be very crude and crass. It's gotten worse with Anderson because it embarrasses him so much. She just loves to torture him and watch him get all flustered and blush. It was funny at first, but now it's gotten old. Go back to making fun of celebrities or the Palins.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Kathy Griffin?

Please.

I'm no saint or prude, but "overboard" doesn't even BEGIN to cover what I think of her and her brand of "comedy".

Put it THIS way . . . She is nowhere NEAR (and never HAS been!) Phyllis Diller's league, THAT'S for sure!

KK?

Wouldn't at all surprise me if Humphries tried to go after her for more money. Please don't flame me, but frankly, my off-the-top-of-the-head take on him right at this particular second is that --- dupe that he is/was --- he got played by Mama Jenner and her favorite, Kim. A normal human reaction, when one is hurt, is to strike back and try to hurt the person who hurt YOU in whatever way that you can, I think. PARTICULARLY when you're as young as this dude is. So, yeah, he's been having a BLAST dragging out the divorce.

And lo and freakin' behold, Baby Girl is now PREGNANT as the day is long, apparently!

It wouldn't at all surprise me to learn that Kris H has broken a rib or two and/or ruptured a blood vessel in his stomach from laughing so hard when he heard she was knocked up.

Do I think she and her baby daddy will eventually marry? Yep. Do I think she just might be waddling down the aisle or in a hospital labor room when they DO marry? Yep. Again, do I think this oh-so-happy, whirlwind "romance" will last? Nope.

Sure, I could be wrong on any and all of the above counts.

But I guarantee we'll all know the actual outcome because every tabloid and news agency in the world will be shrieking the "news" from every corner of the globe.

Regardless of the fact that a whole lot of US think the whole lot of THEM basically constitute nothing more than a terminally-infected boil on the rear end of Life.
    Miss Scarlet and Debb70 like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I don't care about Kathy Griffin in any way....I have never watched her after one time.....but I do think Anderson is taking a big chance on being taken seriously as the journalist we wants to be.
    In the beginning, he was gaining popularity for journalistic achievements but now he seems to be going down the Hollywood Celeb road more.
    I guess it's tempting to a lot of people.
    Wouldn't Humphries be liable for child support since legally here in CA, he's considered the father? I guess I don't see how he could get more $$...
    They are all greedy little piggies that have no sense of reality whatsoever....just look at their plastic surgeons' bills.
    The problem I see is the people who admire and follow them, like are special in any way. I see their shows as pure voyeurism.

Darn. I'm so old that a woman wouldn't have shown her face if she was caught in a compromising situation, like a sex video...now we make them Celebs.....something has gone terribly wrong because neither is a proper way to act/be.
    Coco46 likes this.

Isn't Kris H the one holding up the divorce? It wouldn't surprise me to find that Kim got preggers on purpose to make him want to move forward and finally end it.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Will there ever come a day when magazines will turn the K's down and refuse to put them on covers or in magazines? Will the talk show's ever turn them down and not let them be a guest? Even now, I actually wonder if the K's pay the talk shows to let them be a guest. I'm very serious.

I actually like Kathy Griffin. I like her concerts the most. One airs about once or twice per year and I think they are pretty funny. However, I don't think she is funny when she does the New Year's Eve gig. I have tried to watch her several times and it's just not funny. Forget the obnoxious part. It's just unfunny, IMO.

And did you catch the other New Year's Eve bashes on tv? Horrible! Poor Dick Clark. I'm glad he didn't have to see it this year. It's gone downhill.

What has Jenny McCarthy done to her face? Will it ever end? Perfectly beautiful lady.....why mess with it?
    cablejockey and AmyKay like this.

[QUOTE=tears.and.rain;4595231]Yup, I'm sure it's feminism and women's empowerment that makes Kathy Griffin obscene and tasteless. Or maybe she's just an obscene and tasteless person, and the media is obsessed with shock value, and it has nothing to do with women's empowerment.

I am for feminism and equal rights--I was a young girl when things got moving in a big way--but what we see women doing these days has nothing of equality or empowerment about it. Somehow we were sold this idea that the only freedom that counts is to engage in as much sex as possible, not to expect anything from the guy in ways of attachment or caring, to only be concerned about your looks and how much men are turned on by you and not be bothered learning, getting a good job or trying to get somewhere in life. Young girls today think they are in control and top of the game, but its the guys who are benifiting, not them.
    Florimel, JulieAnn and Dragonlady like this.

+ Reply to Thread