+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4743Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Is it true that Kim's fame pretty much began with a leaked sex tape?
    Far as I know or can remember right this second, that is true.

Courtesy of Mama, apparently (making lemonade out of lemons after the tape'd been leaked, that is).

Straight off-the-top-of my-head reaction to news of KK's pregnancy (and what's on my mind MAY very well echo what others have said, so I apologize in advance if that's the case) . . .

Frankly, I'm going to be praying for that child. Anybody want to take a bet that his/her name will start with a "K"?

To me, the lot of them are a bad joke. But I'll have to give it up to Kourtney that she didn't allow herself to be browbeaten into naming either one of her kids names that began with a "K".

Do I believe this'll last?

Not only "No!" . . .

But, "HELL, no!"

Wonder how many millions they'll spend to create/produce/air THIS wedding???

Poor little baby.
    Amy Lee likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

How pathetic. Personally, I skip past any Kardashian stuff I ever see because I see no substance to any of them...
    But sometimes you can't help seeing pictures online...ever notice how Kim is always a few steps behind him? I thought I saw once that he didn't like the way she dressed so he made all her
    fashion decisions.......oh, shoot....here I thought I didn't read about these two shallow people and I knew that!!!

Why don't women want to be married anymore when having a baby???
    I completely understand why a man wouldn't feel that need but why don't women anymore???
    cablejockey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I completely understand why a man wouldn't feel that need but why don't women anymore???
    Its interesting in a time were one segment of the population is fighting for being able to marry, there are those who don't. I am not so old fashioned as to have my eyes blind to things happening, but I'm not terribly fond of this.
    AmyKay likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I have always heard that the Kim sex tape was done on purpose. It was not done behind her back. She pretended of course, but it was all part of her scheme. The girl is mindless. Anyone familiar with Ray J? I won't say more about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    She'd probably love to be married before having her baby. Unfortunately, she is married, just not to her baby's father!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Far as I know or can remember right this second, that is true.

Courtesy of Mama, apparently (making lemonade out of lemons after the tape'd been leaked, that is).

Straight off-the-top-of my-head reaction to news of KK's pregnancy (and what's on my mind MAY very well echo what others have said, so I apologize in advance if that's the case) . . .

Frankly, I'm going to be praying for that child. Anybody want to take a bet that his/her name will start with a "K"?

To me, the lot of them are a bad joke. But I'll have to give it up to Kourtney that she didn't allow herself to be browbeaten into naming either one of her kids names that began with a "K".

Do I believe this'll last?

Not only "No!" . . .

But, "HELL, no!"

Wonder how many millions they'll spend to create/produce/air THIS wedding???

Poor little baby.
    I think of them as a cheap joke. I'm really grossed out by them.
    libgirl2 likes this.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Why isn't Kim divorced yet?? Seems like a long time for divorce proceedings....and I'm sure there was a pre-nup so why so long?
    I think all the sex tapes were done for publicity reasons only....Pamela Anderson, Paris Hilton, and on and on......

Was anybody as dismayed as I was to see a picture of Kathy Griffin, bending down to kiss Anderson Cooper's crotch, during the New Year's celebration in NYC?
    I didn't watch that show but saw the pix today.
    Is everything public and shocking now?
    Is this what Empowerment of Women produces? Or is it just plain crass?

I didn't see Kathy and Anderson, we were watching Jenny McCarthy writhing on the ground, pretending to be drunk and kissing a cardboard cutout of Bieber. Um...yeah. Happy New Year.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fogey

Yup, I'm sure it's feminism and women's empowerment that makes Kathy Griffin obscene and tasteless. Or maybe she's just an obscene and tasteless person, and the media is obsessed with shock value, and it has nothing to do with women's empowerment.

I'll never understand why she gets these hosting jobs. I understand that the NYE shows can't be entirely g-rated, they do need to draw in viewers of all ages, but seriously Kathy's whole schtick at this point is hypersexuality. She used to be quite funny when her persona was all about making fun of the more ridiculous celebrity a-listers, but now it's all overdone double entendre that's obvious, boring, and crass.

She and Anderson are, believe it or not, great friends, which baffles me. I adore him.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

It's funny how like every time I read about Kim Kardashian, it's either about her being pregnant, jealous of another woman, or raging because she was dumped. I can't think of specific stories but that's what I have come to think of.

She was on Dancing with the Stars a few seasons ago. Great, if I want to get on the show, all I need to do is hang out with a sucky celeb and publish a sex tape.

+ Reply to Thread