+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4743Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Dear Lord. I'm pretty sure this is one of the signs of the apocalypse: Kanye West, Kim Kardashian expecting 1st child
    I woke up to this news this morning...UGH...yet one more reason to have the Kardashians shoved down our throats. God love the poor little kid-to-be, having to become a part of that whole clan.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

You know it's pretty sad when you announce a pregnancy and the internet is fool of comments of misery, sadness, and disappointment for the child. I haven't read the first congratulations. I guess everyone is so concerned for the child, that their thoughts go there and not for the famew#oring parents.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    I woke up to this news this morning...UGH...yet one more reason to have the Kardashians shoved down our throats. God love the poor little kid-to-be, having to become a part of that whole clan.
    I feel much more sorry for the kid because of who his father is. I'm not a fan of the Kardashians, but they do seem to love and support one another. Kanye is just a self-involved, vapid, clueless idiot. I can't imagine what kind of horrible influence he'll be on a child.
    dagwood, NCLurker, justCoz and 3 others like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I could be wrong, but I thought that I heard that Reggie Bush and his newer girlfriend are, currently, pregnant and that this was eating Kim up! I doubt that the newer girlfriend is married to an estranged husband, though. Geez, Kim, clean up one mess before you decide to embroil yourself in another. I think that Kim is at that age where she is/was really feeling the strong need/urge to reproduce; I remember my mother telling me, when I was about that age, that if a woman could get past that age without getting pregnant, then she'd would probably make a better decision. As I understand, guys also go through a similar phase.
    Agree 100%. There were all these stories when she got married so quickly after breaking up with Reggie that all she really wanted was to be married and have a baby by the time she was 30. Unfortunately, the marriage didn't work out, but that doesn't stop Kim K. from her plans. She wanted a baby, so whoever she was with was going to provide her one. She strikes me as an obnoxious control freak. She has her life planned out and it almost seems like everyone and everything else are just pawns to get her where she thinks she wants to be. I do feel bad for the kid. And it will be interesting to see what happens when they break up (which I have no doubt will happen soon after the baby is born, if not before). Just like the divorce debacle, I will start counting down to when the custody and parental support disaster starts!
    Debb70 likes this.

I think Kim K feels a little jealous , because there hasn't been much press on her boring little life.
    Debb70 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

It's all staged, IMO. I wonder if it was her or her mom's idea. I even wonder if it's a stunt. I put nothing past the K crowd. I don't think there is a selfless bone in the whole crew. I think Kanye is way over his head with that group. It will be a huge blowup at some point. Just wait. Of course, that's right where they want to be. They live for controversy and being in the spotlight, no matter the reason. So they will love all the press of a blowup with Kanye. They're messed up.
    bee stung lips likes this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    It will be a huge blowup at some point. Just wait.
    Ya know, I was thinking this exact same thing. I can see things getting ugly down the road between the two parties. We all know how things can sometimes go in these situations when there's a kid involved. Unfortunately for the child, I don't have a lot of hope that it won't.

Poor child, gonna be just another pawn in Kenye and Kim's fame-whoring game for attention.
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 12-31-2012 at 03:28 PM.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Just look at how the K clan has used Kourtney and her children in that story with the daddy, Scott. They either play him to be a dangerous, violent drunk, or he is a dangerous, violent drunk. Either way it's a disgrace and dangerous to do that to those kids. It's so wrong, yet no one does anything about it.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Is it true that Kim's fame pretty much began with a leaked sex tape?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Is it true that Kim's fame pretty much began with a leaked sex tape?
    Pretty much. I'm sure you know who her dad was. She got some press because she hung out with Paris and everyone thought she was pretty. But the sex tape with Ray J pretty much sealed it for her.

+ Reply to Thread