+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4830Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    In other news, apparently Lindsay Lohan refused to kiss Charlie Sheen when they shot a scene for that Scary Movie (I think) sequel. How bad does it have to be before Linday Lohan won't kiss you? Charlie went WAY up in my estimation after hearing that, after THAT, he still gave her $100K to help her with her tax debt.....and it took her weeks to thank him for it.
    What a shame it is that 2 talented actors like these 2 have thrown away their careers & reputations like they have. They are both nothing more than jokes, trainwrecks & punchlines. I doubt that either one of them will ever be taken seriously again, nomatter what they do.

And also, what a shame that people like them are watched, read about & considered "celebrities". Everyone just keeps watching to see when they finally make the last fatal mistake & hope that they don't take anyone else down with them.
    There are others like them too, but these 2 just seem to stand out as examples of disasters & what NOT to do with your life & career.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Tonight, 60 Minutes has advertised they will interview her along with Adele and other musical artists. The contrast (depending on how it plays out) should be interesting.
    I have to hand it to Taylor, she really knows what she is doing.I love the way she treats her fans and she knows they are the ones you have to please , So, kudos to her. I am not a fan but I can see why she has so many( and keeps them ) She is also very hands on the business side of it.
    Debb70 and Debb70 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Saw where Bethenny and hubby, Jason, have separated.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Saw where Bethenny and hubby, Jason, have separated.
    Oh noooo, sorry to hear that. Bethenny is a fool if she lets him go. How many other men are there who could stand to be in a relationship with her? I don't think all those sessions with the shrink have done her much good.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Matt McConaughey and wife Camila welcome child number three, a boy named Livingston Alves McConaughey (name according to FB page)

Matthew McConaughey welcomes third child
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Dear Lord. I'm pretty sure this is one of the signs of the apocalypse: Kanye West, Kim Kardashian expecting 1st child
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Well I will bet that pregnancy and birth will get more coverage than Prince William and Kate's.
    libgirl2 likes this.
    There's no place like home!

I felt a little sick when I heard of the Kardashian pregnancy. It's so sad to see people use anything for a photo opt or publicity stunt. That family makes my skin crawl. I do feel sorry for the little kid. Such a sad story. They will do anything to stay relevant, and for the life of me, I don't know what Kim is....or her mom or her sisters. Sad really.

I'm not crazy about Taylor Swift's music, but I give her a pass. She's at least not singing about having sex with multiple partners, being a criminal, using drugs, drinking and partying all night, in a pre-teen fashion. I have no issue with songs about doing that, but using the style that appeals to kids is just wrong IMO. If it's adult content, it should be fashioned in an adult style.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I could be wrong, but I thought that I heard that Reggie Bush and his newer girlfriend are, currently, pregnant and that this was eating Kim up! I doubt that the newer girlfriend is married to an estranged husband, though. Geez, Kim, clean up one mess before you decide to embroil yourself in another. I think that Kim is at that age where she is/was really feeling the strong need/urge to reproduce; I remember my mother telling me, when I was about that age, that if a woman could get past that age without getting pregnant, then she'd would probably make a better decision. As I understand, guys also go through a similar phase.
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

From what I've seen from Kim K. (and I try to avoid her) she seems to be totally into herself, her image, her clothes, her celebrity, etc. She is a legend in her own mind, for nothing really. I can't see her getting pregnant except as a way to further her own selfish reasons. I hope the birth will change her. It seems that having a baby really turned Nicole Richie around. She became a new person overnight it seems.

+ Reply to Thread