+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3912Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

FORT Fogey

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    you are so right! How many times did our mothers tell us to keep our legs/knees together, pull down your skirt, etc etc. Boys/men are always waiting for the chance to "look up-skirt" from the beginning of time, I think.
    Anyone/celeb who doesn't wear underpants and they are going to be surrounded by paparazzi knows exactly what she's doing.
    OR if you must why not put some waterproof make up on so it appears you have on panites. I have waterproof eye shadow sticks and they do not come off without a makeup remover. Britney's crotch shots would not have been helped by this but Ann would have!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Or just wear some damned thong underwear for cripes sakes. I don't like panty lines showing either, but foregoing drawers, KNOWING full well I'll bet getting out of cars and photographers will be triping over themselves to take my photo, absolutely wouldn't be an option.

How stupid do you have to be to know folk are out there just waiting to capture this sort of thing on camera and you not be smart enough to cover that thing up to ensure that doesn't happen???

Common sense is so uncommon these days...geez

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 12-13-2012 at 08:26 AM.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

You know, someone like Anne Hathaway, who was going to a premiere for a very big film in which she plays an important role, ought to be able to say to a designer, "Hey, look. The way you're fitting this dress is going to make it impossible for me to wear panties, and I'm not going to a major event commando. Fix it or I'm not wearing it." Considering the plug the designer might get for her wearing his/her dress at such an event, you'd think he/she would be willing to comply.

I mean, why should women even have to worry about garments being designed for them (and by them, I mean women in general) that make wearing undergarments impossible? Men never have to worry about that when it comes to their clothes. It's stupid and it's sexist and I wish some of the younger, more powerful female stars would just take a firm stand about not having to adapt themselves to their clothing instead of the other way around. And I say "younger," only because when it comes to more mature, established female stars, they tend not to wear clothing that's so revealing that they couldn't wear underwear under it--and they still manage to look elegant and beautiful. If they did, maybe the rest of us could eventually find clothing in stores that's built to fit an actual body instead of some hipless, breastless twig figure that designers find it simpler to design for--we're women, for heaven's sake, not hangers.

One other thing...how do you "forget" to wear panties? Doesn't that have to be a conscious choice? I mean, who goes to, say, work one morning and suddenly realizes they've "forgotten" to wear panties?
    cablejockey and justCoz like this.

If you are the person who never wears underwear, you could caught without them. Aside from that, it kills me how women pretelyze themselves to fit into clothing that is deemed high fashion but in reality is ill fitting, unflattering and emperor's new clothes-like! Somewhere in a corner are designers and fashion mavens giggling and laughing ther butts off as they design the next ridiculous looking line of clothing, knowing women will pay for it and wear it in public! Reminds me of an old episode of of I Love Lucy where Rick and Fred had outfits made for Ethel and Lucy out of burlap and potato sacks, slapped a desinger label on it and they happily pranced around in public in them!
    libgirl2 and Alexxxx like this.

Or, ya know, the paparazzi and the public could just stop being such voyeuristic d-bags. Accidents happen, and all negative feelings I have are directed at those who take prurient pleasure in it.
    JavaJo likes this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Miscellaneous Celebrity News

But since we know there's about as much chance of paparazzi ceasing their voyeuristic ways as there is, it snowing in hell, one must learn to outsmart their tactics, i.e., ensure one never leaves home without on their bum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 12-13-2012 at 12:30 PM.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think the women who decide not to wear underwear under their ridiculously short skirts are as perverted and the people who take the pictures; they are just the flip side of the photogs.
    libgirl2 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I think the women who decide not to wear underwear under their ridiculously short skirts are as perverted and the people who take the pictures; they are just the flip side of the photogs.
    I have to say a mini and no undies is not the best idea... I wouldn't call it perverted (not always at least), but just don't expect something to NOT show.
    cablejockey likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I think Anne is classy, and no way did she even think about it. Now she will . I love going commando, but nobody cares

Just saw Lohan's grimy father on TV, that man irks me

Also whats with Demi, she looks like she is flipping out( again)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I just don't buy that "she didn't even think about it".....oh, she definitely did....or that "she forgot" mess.

Ya reap what ya sow! Actions have consequences, so there you go. "Your bad." There is no excuse for stupid; it's an option. Ignorance is a whole different area.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread