+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4633Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Do you think that Anne Hathaway just forgot to put her panties on?

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Do you think that Anne Hathaway just forgot to put her panties on?
    Huh? Not sure what you're talking about. Is there a link to a picture somewhere or something?

Edited to add:

Ah. Never mind. No picture needed. I see she had a major wardrobe malfunction when exiting the car at her premier last night.

I think it's pretty standard, actually, to not wear anything under those tight-fitting dresses, but she should have anticipated that the high slit might be a problem and had a way to cover herself while in that always awkward car-exiting position.

Too bad!
    Last edited by Miss_Griss; 12-12-2012 at 04:14 PM.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

And of course, Matt Lauer wanted to talk to her about it. Perv.
    Anne Hathaway Finds the Brouhaha About Her Crotch Shot 'Sad'

I wish crap like that wasn't news. It's just as sicks as those guys who take "upskirt" shots for fetish websites.

In other news, Lindsay Lohan's probation was revoked this morning, which, oddly enough, did not result in her going to jail immediately. There's a hearing scheduled for January. I wish a judge would FINALLY throw the book at her and lock her up for a nice, long time. If she keeps skating and getting away with all self-destructive this crap, I doubt she'll see 2014.
    Miss_Griss and tapper01 like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

The thing about these "crotch shot" photographers is, these celebrities all know, or at least certainly SHOULD know, that these pervs are out there just waiting & watching for these opportunities. There have been plenty of them taken, all to the joy of the media.

If you don't want a crotch shot taken, don't make it available. It's that simple. There are plenty of undergarments out there that don't show seams, indentations, etc. These celebrities have the money to afford them.

Also, Critical, you missed the perfect segway. It should have been "Speaking of crotch shots: Lindsay Lohan's probation has been revoked."
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Maybe so, but I agree with Anne about a lack of empathy and the idea that a photographer would capture a vulnerable moment like that and, instead of deleting the image, would sell it for profit. It's not like that was a short mini-skirt either, so I know I wouldn't have thought a thing about not wearing anything under that dress.

I just hate that the paparazzi and entertainment blogs pay for those images. I don't think anyone is clamoring for upskirt shots - or at least most decent people aren't. People look at them because they're there. If they weren't, I doubt anyone would care. For me, it's in the same category as those horrid "Stars With Cellulite" stories. They're just seeking to embarrass or humiliate.

I thought Anne's response to Lauer's creepily-phrased question was so classy. I hope he felt appropriately embarrassed.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was too busy looking at her shoes, or were they boots. I think these shots are crude. I am however looking forward to seeing Anne in Les Mis
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PIMguy View Post
    Obviously nobody is responsible for suicide except for the person who dies. Otherwise it would be called murder. However, every prank creates a victim and the DJs in this prank made Ms. Saldanha the victim. It may not have been their intent but she did become the victim of this prank. How she handled it was out of their control, but had they not conducted the prank perhaps Ms. Saldanha would still be alive. Maybe going so far as blaming the DJs as the only cause of her suicide is not right, but giving them a complete pass on their responsibility for this incident is not right either. The DJs losing their jobs does not cause me to lose any sleep at all.
    I found it interesting to learn that the DJs did not broadcast the call until they talked to their lawyers. They and the station give the nod to air it. I place no blame on the DJs.
    bee stung lips likes this.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    In other news, Lindsay Lohan's probation was revoked this morning, which, oddly enough, did not result in her going to jail immediately. There's a hearing scheduled for January. I wish a judge would FINALLY throw the book at her and lock her up for a nice, long time. If she keeps skating and getting away with all self-destructive this crap, I doubt she'll see 2014.
    I noticed on the news that it is the same judge she has stood before on previous court appearances.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I'm pretty sure it's not the same judge. The one that sentenced her last was called, I think, Sautner. This one is a commissioner named Godfrey. It's a shame it's not Sautner, because she was a tough one. She'd probably send Lindsay back to jail. This new one is supposed to be a bit of a softie. Definitely NOT what Lindsay needs. She's been getting away with too much for too long.
    bee stung lips and Coco46 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    The thing about these "crotch shot" photographers is, these celebrities all know, or at least certainly SHOULD know, that these pervs are out there just waiting & watching for these opportunities. There have been plenty of them taken, all to the joy of the media.

If you don't want a crotch shot taken, don't make it available. It's that simple.
    you are so right! How many times did our mothers tell us to keep our legs/knees together, pull down your skirt, etc etc. Boys/men are always waiting for the chance to "look up-skirt" from the beginning of time, I think.
    Anyone/celeb who doesn't wear underpants and they are going to be surrounded by paparazzi knows exactly what she's doing.
    prhoshay likes this.

+ Reply to Thread