+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4543Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    Actually, I read somewhere that she did use the name because she played Olive :-)
    And now a correction: Drew was on Ellen this week, and explained the name. Drew Barrymore tells Ellen DeGeneres why she named her baby Olive - The Clicker

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I agree, she is what 12 weeks and all the media are camped out. Its going to be very very very long pregnancy ( sigh)
    My guess is she is not even that far. Typically, although not with everyone, morning sickness is the worst up until the 10th week, because that is when the placenta develops to build the barrier between mother and baby. At least that was how it was explained to me - and from my own personal experience, the first 8 weeks were the worst, which made it very hard to keep secret until we saw the heartbeat!

Well she is out of the hospital now. I hope she rests up, and is able to have a healthy pregnancy
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    So true!
    I think they have worked this all out now, but still. It's obvious that Hallie is a trainwreck. Poor kid. AND Dr. Phil has the nerve to defend her and act as if the baby's daddy is the aggressor!!!!!!!!! That made me mad. Dr. Phil is on my my naughty list now!

I wonder why Jon Bonjovi's daughter is not in rehab following her heroin overdose. It's reported by everything I read that she is hold up with her family. Isn't that odd. I mean, even if she refused to go to rehab, couldn't you have her committed due to the overdose?

Jon Bon Jovi's daughter Stephanie, 19, is pictured for the first time following her heroin overdose as she takes Hamptons break with her father | Mail Online
    His daugher looks like she's 40 years old.
    The heroin and the life will do that to you.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Good Lord, this just gets worse and worse. Who would have thought that someone would make Dina Lohan look good?

http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/05/ariel-...-jonathan-hay/
    What a mess.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Just read on CNN breaking news, that the nurse who responded to the prank call regarding Kate's condition, has committed suicide. Terrible, terrible news. Wow...
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Just read on CNN breaking news, that the nurse who responded to the prank call about Kate, has committed suicide. Terrible, terrible news. Wow...
    no! omg really? thats awful..just awful
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    no! omg really? thats awful..just awful
    Yes, I know eh??!

It's at the very top of the CNN website next to the "Breaking News" section. Wow...I can only imagine the pranksters never considered things taking such a devastating turn when they thought up the silly idea in the first place. But to take ones own life over it...? I'm guessing maybe the nurse must have felt she could never live the embarrassment down, and was maybe going to b fired over it or something, for her to take such a drastic measure.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Yes, I know eh??!

It's at the very top of the CNN website next to the "Breaking News" section. Wow...I can only imagine the pranksters never considered things taking such a devastating turn when they thought up the silly idea in the first place. But to take ones own life over it...? I'm guessing maybe the nurse must have felt she could never live the embarrassment down, and was maybe going to b fired over it or something, for her to take such a drastic measure.
    She was the one they made contact with first- and then put the call through to the other nurse. I am sure Kate will be very upset when she hears this( its on CTV.ca as well)
    bee stung lips likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Ridiculous. No doubt, people will blame the deejays for her suicide, but the only person to blame is HER. Sounds like she was probably ill-equipped to handle a lot of things....definitely her job, and who knows what else.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread