+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4819Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    And he has a history of run-ins with the paparazzi, physically getting up in their faces and threatening them, etc. Wouldn't trust as far as I could throw him around any child of mine.
    No, I wouldn't trust him around my child.

Jessica Simpson is pregnant again! Wow, that was fast! I wish her the best!
    Wow, that is quick. I hope they are very happy
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

It's all turned into a he said/he said thing now. But nomatter who was at fault, something smells. Gabriel makes his living from being a model. His face really is his fortune.
    I saw the pictures of him & OMG. It really looks like a deliberate effort to destroy his face.

There are a lot of ways to fight, & most leave damage, but that's not what this was. Look at the pictures. It doesn't matter what was said or who started it.
    This was planned & deliberate destruction of Gabriel's livelihood. I'm not someone who screams "lawsuit" at the drop of a hat, but I feel there should be one for what was done to his face.
    libgirl2 and bee stung lips like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    It's all turned into a he said/he said thing now. But nomatter who was at fault, something smells. Gabriel makes his living from being a model. His face really is his fortune.
    I saw the pictures of him & OMG. It really looks like a deliberate effort to destroy his face.

There are a lot of ways to fight, & most leave damage, but that's not what this was. Look at the pictures. It doesn't matter what was said or who started it.
    This was planned & deliberate destruction of Gabriel's livelihood. I'm not someone who screams "lawsuit" at the drop of a hat, but I feel there should be one for what was done to his face.
    I saw the pics yesterday and they were terrible.... what a mess. I feel sorry for the kid.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    There have been plenty of reports about Gabriel Aubry making horribly racist comments or being just a violent jerk. Halle's got generally terrible taste in men (she married an abuser and then a cheater), but I don't think she counted on him being quite this bad. Apparently, Olivier went outside and told Gabriel that they needed to get past all of this (the disputes, I guess) and Gabriel went off on him verbally. Olivier got the better of him because he used to be a boxer. Pretty bad miscalculation on Gabriel's part.

I wouldn't call Halle crazy because I don't know her and there's no way of knowing who's to blame in this situation. She's clearly got bad taste in men, but Olivier has always seemed like an okay guy. I think her wish to move to France really does have more to do with getting away from the paparazzi than getting away from Gabriel. Gabriel is a model, so I don't see why being in France would be such a problem. We've seen enough pics and stories about paps staking out Halle's daughter's school for that to seem like a valid concern. She seems to be trying to put her daughter first and, from all accounts, got her daughter away from the fight between Gabriel and Olivier immediately.

I guess I'm just not willing to call someone crazy or vilify them when I don't know them or the actual situation.
    I don't know anything about Halle Berry except that she's insanely gorgeous, but if I was going through a nasty custody battle with an ex, I just might send out my current man to pick my kid up at the door, too. Not necessarily to start a fight, but just to put a little something between me and the ex. Nothing crazy about that.

And maybe I'm a little jaded because I see beat-up people every day where I work, but I have seen far worse damage to someone's face. I'm sure his pretty face will heal up just fine, and maybe he won't go looking for trouble with guys who can kick his ass. If that other guy is really a boxer, then he got off pretty lucky. Two guys fighting over a woman, nothing new about that. Just goes to show you that it's not limited to the trailer park. This is only news because it's celebrities.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I saw the pics yesterday and they were terrible.... what a mess. I feel sorry for the kid.
    I feel very sorry for the child. They said he was bringing her home and Olly went to meet him .Hmm, I am sure the child saw something( pretty disgusting)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    I don't know anything about Halle Berry except that she's insanely gorgeous, but if I was going through a nasty custody battle with an ex, I just might send out my current man to pick my kid up at the door, too. Not necessarily to start a fight, but just to put a little something between me and the ex. Nothing crazy about that.
    I only sent my current husband once to go get my son when my ex was too drunk to drive and I was shaking too angry to drive. My ex wanted to "fight" right in front of my son, but my husband got my kid and got out of there. He knew that the person who came off the better was him and the worse his bio dad. Other then that, any dealings with my son are between my ex and I. After that incident, my ex stayed in his car when he would come to pick him up. Now my son is 18 so he goes and visits his dad, my contact with him is even less. We had an amicable divorce, but I still don't think I would send my current to meet my ex in a custody situation. If it were a testy situation, you find a neutral place to meet or person to help you out. It makes me feel that they (Halle and Olivier) were almost itching for a fight or a scene to show just what a bad father and person he is to the public and to their daughter.... perhaps even goading Aubrey who might be volatile to begin with.

Lindsey Lohan was arrested again last night in New York. She allegedly punched a lady in a night club.

Lindsay Lohan arrested in NYC: Tempts fate yet again - Hartford Pop Culture | Examiner.com

Quote Originally Posted by BlondeOne View Post
    Lindsey Lohan was arrested again last night in New York. She allegedly punched a lady in a night club.

Lindsay Lohan arrested in NYC: Tempts fate yet again - Hartford Pop Culture | Examiner.com
    Oh good Lord!
    BlondeOne likes this.

Good Lord. Couple that with the accident where she lied about being behind the wheel, and I can't see how the judge won't revoke her parole. Might be the best thing for her. What a train wreck.
    BlondeOne likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Good Lord. Couple that with the accident where she lied about being behind the wheel, and I can't see how the judge won't revoke her parole. Might be the best thing for her. What a train wreck.
    I so agree, it keeps getting worse and worse. Are they going to wait until she actually kills someone? The woman needs help, but she is also an adult and has to take responsibility for her actions.
    BlondeOne likes this.

+ Reply to Thread