+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4617Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    See???? Looks aren't everything. Crazy comes in all forms.
    I don't think anyone has ever said different have they.One only need look to those dreadful housewives of ________ shows, to know beautiful people are pretty stupid( crazy)
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

There have been plenty of reports about Gabriel Aubry making horribly racist comments or being just a violent jerk. Halle's got generally terrible taste in men (she married an abuser and then a cheater), but I don't think she counted on him being quite this bad. Apparently, Olivier went outside and told Gabriel that they needed to get past all of this (the disputes, I guess) and Gabriel went off on him verbally. Olivier got the better of him because he used to be a boxer. Pretty bad miscalculation on Gabriel's part.

I wouldn't call Halle crazy because I don't know her and there's no way of knowing who's to blame in this situation. She's clearly got bad taste in men, but Olivier has always seemed like an okay guy. I think her wish to move to France really does have more to do with getting away from the paparazzi than getting away from Gabriel. Gabriel is a model, so I don't see why being in France would be such a problem. We've seen enough pics and stories about paps staking out Halle's daughter's school for that to seem like a valid concern. She seems to be trying to put her daughter first and, from all accounts, got her daughter away from the fight between Gabriel and Olivier immediately.

I guess I'm just not willing to call someone crazy or vilify them when I don't know them or the actual situation.
    Hyper, Rattus and AlwaysVeg like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Gabriel asked the police to get the security footage , his face is all bashed in..Olivier has a wee scrape on his knuckle. Hallie should be meeting him with the child, not the boyfriend, and no way do they need to go to France. She said she wants to go because she hates the paparazzi in the US.Duh! they eat you alive in France, she isn't very bright
    Her past behaviour - her screaming at the media, is that for attention, or is she a tad over-dramatic.
    -Andy Rooney-

France actually has much tougher paparazzi laws than we do here.
    Rattus likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Halle only played the race card to play on people's sympathies, didn't work for me, though. She has a history of crying wolf. Every single time she's tried to make a case against Gabriel and it didn't work, she's upped the ante the next time around, hoping she'll get something else to stick. Hell only knows what she'll pull out of her hat next.

Of course Gabriel isn't perfect. No one is. But this business of downplaying father's roles in their children's lives has become all too common over the years and it needs to stop. Father's have just as much right to parent their children as anyone else. So I say kudos to Gabriel for being a devoted father.
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 11-28-2012 at 08:32 AM.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Gabriel asked the police to get the security footage , his face is all bashed in..Olivier has a wee scrape on his knuckle. Hallie should be meeting him with the child, not the boyfriend, and no way do they need to go to France. She said she wants to go because she hates the paparazzi in the US.Duh! they eat you alive in France, she isn't very bright
    Her past behaviour - her screaming at the media, is that for attention, or is she a tad over-dramatic.
    Furthermore, there are plenty of celebrities raising their children in the US without interference from the paparazzi. Her excuse for wanting to move Nahla to France was just another tired attempt to take Gabriel's daughter away from him. But thankfully the courts saw right through that one.

Latest word is that the security cameras were (conveniently enough) not positioned at the front of the house, but rather, at the side of the house. Halle claims that when she was being stalked a while ago, she was advised to reposition the cameras at the side of the house or something like that. Okay, so wouldn't it have made sense to put cameras on all sides of the house in that regard? What? Not enough money in the budge of her multimillion dollar salary to afford it??

It's unfortunate for Gabriel who thought there would be footage to show what actually happened. But worked out like a charm for Halle and Olivier's planned ambush though.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Halle only played the race card to play on people's sympathies, didn't work for me, though. She has a history of crying wolf. Every single time she's tried to make a case against Gabriel and it didn't work, she's upped the ante the next time around, hoping she'll get something else to stick. Hell only knows what she'll pull out of her hat next.

Of course Gabriel isn't perfect. No one is. But this business of downplaying father's roles in their children's lives has become all too common over the years and it needs to stop. Father's have just as much right to parent their children as anyone else. So I say kudos to Gabriel for being a devoted father.
    He isn't as volatile as Olly is. My goodness, who would want a child around such a man???? As for France, the paps will be all over her, they dont care about rules They chased someone( like they did Diana) a few weeks ago.Ask Kate and Will if the paps stop? never

If they go to France, Olly will leave eventually., she will pick up with another man .The daughter will never have stable home.Yes, Gabrielle was definitely ambushed.

I don't think she is crazy.I do think she is unbalanced and in need of help. She has admitted to always needing a man.
    -Andy Rooney-

Jessica Simpson is pregnant again! Wow, that was fast! I wish her the best!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    He isn't as volatile as Olly is. My goodness, who would want a child around such a man????
    And he has a history of run-ins with the paparazzi, physically getting up in their faces and threatening them, etc. Wouldn't trust as far as I could throw him around any child of mine.

OT: Jessica Simpson pregnant? And just after she got the baby weight off for the first baby. Funny when that happens.

Anyway, good for her and her hubby to be able to have a sibling for their already gorgeous little girl.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    OT: Jessica Simpson pregnant? And just after she got the baby weight off for the first baby. Funny when that happens.

Anyway, good for her and her hubby to be able to have a sibling for their already gorgeous little girl.
    didn't she do Weight Watchers? They must be kicking themselves as she isn't going to be able to do too many ads at this point.

I agree, her little one is a doll!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread