+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4945Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

There was a big difference between Judy and Elizabeth. Taylor was a gorgeoud child from the start... she was MGM's golden child. Judy was not the most attractive growing up in the studio's eyes and I think she was given more drugs and suffered more psychological damage as opposed to Liz, who was more the coddled princess. Both were mad talented, but I do think Liz had the easier path. I read a Garland biography and the way the studios treated her was terrible. Diet pills, diets and very porr treatment that hurt a growing girl's self esteem. Taylor had it much easier. Her addictions stemmed more form the time she hurt her back and started taking pain pills.
    Florimel likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Halle Berry is going to make her daughter as crazy and neurotic as she is.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Halle Berry is going to make her daughter as crazy and neurotic as she is.
    Don't even get me started on Halle Berry...
    Shoepie likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Halle is damaged goods. I feel sorry for Nahla.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Don't even get me started on Halle Berry...
    For such a stunning looking woman, when it comes to her life, and men( especially men) she is clueless. She loves her child, I just happen to think her ex loves his child as well.The boyfriend should, say out of it
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

People have been saying for years that Halle has got some screws loose. I believe it. She wanted a sperm donor, and thought Gabriel Aubry would fit the bill. She thought he'd just give her his sperm and be on his merry way. But he wasn't going for that, and she's tried everything under the sun to make him look bad and yank him out of their daughter's life.

This latest incident was nothing more than a set up between Halle and her new boy toy, Olivier, to make Gabriel look violent and unfit to be around the his little girl. It's no coincidence that this altercation happened just days after the judge ruled in Gabriel's favour not to let Halle move to France with their daughter.

The brawl apparently ensued when Gabriel went to drop the little girl off at Halle's and he was met in the driveway by Olivier? Pray tell, why in the blue thundering hell was Olivier the one to go out and meet Gabriel in the driveway? He has not business inserting himself in the middle of this. Any sane mother would NEVER allow this, knowing full well there was the potential for disaster. Which leads me to believe it was nothing more than a way for them to provoke Gabriel to anger so they could them claim he's too violent to be around his daughter, thus cutting him out of her life.

Ironic that Halle and Olivier claim Gabriel started the fight, yet all Olivier sustained from Gabriel's alleged attack on him was a scraped knuckle. Meanwhile, the photos that were released of Gabriel after the attack show his face almost unrecognizable, swollen eyes, broken ribs etc. Yet Halle claimed she was "taking no chances" in not getting a restraining order against Gabriel for his attack on Olivier. Puh-leeease! And the fact that Olivier beat Gabriel in the face shows intent, imo. Especially since Olivier knows Gabriel make s living with his looks as a model. Nope, Halle and Olivier, you two arent fooling anyone.

Then they proceed to get a restraining order against Gabriel so that he can no come nowhere near his daughter?? Yet he's the one who suffered the brunt of the attack? Halle is really some piece of work. She claims, "she is taking no chances" in letting "violent" Gabriel around his daughter, yet, she's letting the man who brutally attacked her daugher's father, around the little girl??

Thank God Gabriel has since filed a restraining order against Olivier. Because Halle's and Olivier's story is full of holes. I hope Gabriel proceeds to get a restraining to keep Olivier away from his daughter too.

Oh, and conveniently enough, the security camera didn't capture any of the altercation? Um, okay, then...

God forbid that the little girl saw any of the altercation, or that she sees what mommy's new boyfriend did to her daddy's face.

Poor little girl...
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 11-27-2012 at 10:25 AM.
    MiaT2, Shoepie, JavaJo and 2 others like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I remember when Halle said "her mother" said she should get some of Nate Berkus's sperm and Halle actually made that proposal to him on a television show! She told him that he didn't have to stick around.

Twisted sister.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

To the Point

People have been saying for years that Halle has got some screws loose. I believe it. She wanted a sperm donor, and thought Gabriel Aubry would fit the bill. She thought he'd just give her his sperm and be on his merry way. But he wasn't going for that, and she's tried everything under the sun to make him look bad and yank him out of their daughter's life.

This latest incident was nothing more than a set up between Halle and her new boy toy, Olivier, to make Gabriel look violent and unfit to be around the his little girl. It's no coincidence that this altercation happened just days after the judge ruled in Gabriel's favour not to let Halle move to France with their daughter.

The brawl apparently ensued when Gabriel went to drop the little girl off at Halle's and he was met in the driveway by Olivier? Pray tell, why in the blue thundering hell was Olivier the one to go out and meet Gabriel in the driveway? He has not business inserting himself in the middle of this. Any sane mother would NEVER allow this, knowing full well there was the potential for disaster. Which leads me to believe it was nothing more than a way for them to provoke Gabriel to anger so they could them claim he's too violent to be around his daughter, thus cutting him out of her life.

Ironic that Halle and Olivier claim Gabriel started the fight, yet all Olivier sustained from Gabriel's alleged attack on him was a scraped knuckle. Meanwhile, the photos that were released of Gabriel after the attack show his face almost unrecognizable, swollen eyes, broken ribs etc. Yet Halle claimed she was "taking no chances" in not getting a restraining order against Gabriel for his attack on Olivier. Puh-leeease! And the fact that Olivier beat Gabriel in the face shows intent, imo. Especially since Olivier knows Gabriel make s living with his looks as a model. Nope, Halle and Olivier, you two arent fooling anyone.

Then they proceed to get a restraining order against Gabriel so that he can no come nowhere near his daughter?? Yet he's the one who suffered the brunt of the attack? Halle is really some piece of work. She claims, "she is taking no chances" in letting "violent" Gabriel around his daughter, yet, she's letting the man who brutally attacked her daugher's father, around the little girl??

Thank God Gabriel has since filed a restraining order against Olivier. Because Halle's and Olivier's story is full of holes. I hope Gabriel proceeds to get a restraining to keep Olivier away from his daughter too.

Oh, and conveniently enough, the security camera didn't capture any of the altercation? Um, okay, then...

God forbid that the little girl saw any of the altercation, or that she sees what mommy's new boyfriend did to her daddy's face.

Poor little girl...
    Thank you for detailing what I was missing. I really try to just ignore all the crazy people news, mostly meaning celebrities. I really had no idea how stinking messed up she is. Hope that the courts are smart enough and just enough to recognize that they are being played.

Also, I just loved the "blue thundering hell" comment. Never heard it put quite that way.
    Shoepie and bee stung lips like this.

Poor little girl...
    I dont know if its a screw loose.She did try to commit suicide and I am pleased she didn't go through with that. It was a giant cry for help, but I dont think she received any.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

See???? Looks aren't everything. Crazy comes in all forms.
    bee stung lips likes this.

+ Reply to Thread