+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4587Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I think both are bad, for completely opposite reasons, as already summarized here.

On Kristie Alley - there was a little blurb in People about this this weekend. Apparently they fell hard for each other during the filming of North and South. According to her, it didn't go anywhere physically because she knew he would never be happy with anyone other than his wife. Of course, this is obviously her take only.

He turned her down because she was drunk.Again, that's her take, and I hate when anyone disses someone when they are dead.Of course John TRavolta was also the really big love of her life
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    George Clooney has publicly said that he takes movie projects regardless of the pay and won't take one because of the pay. He's done movies for scale or very little because he believed in the project. He 's said that if he wants to live in his nice houses, he'll do a coffee commercial overseas.
    I guess he does want to live in nice houses because he does commercials for Nespresso coffee in Europe.
    Hyper and JulieAnn like this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Fort Member

They show George's Nescafé ads here in Asia and in Australia too
    They are funny far more watchable than Brads effort
    I just think Kristy likes to talk she has never seemed to sensor herself much
    I don't think what she said was meant in a disrespectful way she just lacks tact sometimes and does not know when to stop talking and she aims most of the negative stuff at herself
    Florimel likes this.

Anyone been following this? I tend to think the truth with the guy is somewhere in the middle, but she does seem to have a stage mother from h---

Ariel Winter -- I Was Never Intimate With That Boy | TMZ.com
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I feel so sorry for Ariel Winter. She's only 14 and her private life is all over the gossip sites. I'd be more inclined to believe her mother if the same thing hadn't happened with Ariel's older sister about 10 years ago. Plus, apparently, the mother is claiming the sister wants Ariel's money when all of the court filings in the situation specify that NO ONE else, including her sister, should have access to the money.

It's almost Leighton Meister level bad mothering. At least Ariel's mom isn't an ex-con. Just goes to show that simply because someone is famous, it doesn't mean that their life is trouble-free. I wish they would leave this kid alone and let the family deal with it privately. With a minor it just seems a bit out-of-bounds to me.
    Rattus, JulieAnn and JavaJo like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

There is probably some truth to both sides of this story. I remember when my daughter, who was 14 at the time, wanted to date this 18 yr old boy. We were not happy with that. There's a lot more than a 4 year difference between them at those ages.
    So we went on "dates" with them....they had no choice or he came over to the house.
    It's been 20 some years later now and he is and always will be a great friend of the family but that the time, he represented something else.
    What makes me suspect is that something similar happened with the other sister.
    bee stung lips likes this.

My good friend when I was growing up was dating an 18 year old when she was 13. His father was the chief of police, but nothing happened to him. His dad did keep an eye out on them sitting in his squad car in front of her house when he was there. They never did anything serious, but her parents were NOT happy. It didn't last long. Her future husband also was a couple of years older then her, but they did marry and have two kids. I'm sure there is some truth to the boyfriend thing but its sad to see this happening.

I heard they spilt up. I didnt even know her name , and I love the show she is on.
    -Andy Rooney-

they had split up awhile ago, only now is her mom bringing it up, now that she has lost custody of her.

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    they had split up awhile ago, only now is her mom bringing it up, now that she has lost custody of her.
    Shaking my head. Some mothers.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread