+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4618Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I don't think anyone should go to the Playboy mansion!
    I hear it's quite dirty and run down.......and just imagine what all has gone on in that house....and then not re-painting rooms, changing carpets....it has to be pretty gross.
    I've always figured they have a Hazmat team come in & clean up the place regularly.
    Dragonlady likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I took my 3 month old son (1st child) many places, adult gatherings included! I breast fed so he had to be with me. Not a big deal. They enjoy the social atmosphere and sleep when they are tired.
    Generally I agree with you. But in this case, it was almost midnight and it was a loud party with loud music. That, I think, is inappropriate.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Did they not have breastpumps when you had your first child?? j/k
    Shoepie likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Kelsey Grammer needs to go far, far away. From what I have read, he doesn't take care of the kids he already had very well. Why, why, why(lots more whys) would any woman want him anyways? If they will cheat with you, they will cheat on you.
    I would take Brad Pitt

FORT Fogey

It must be slow on the gossip front because the Twilight crowd is comanding the airways with fluff.

You know, I watched the first Twilight movie, and found it pathetic. I've never seen anything so boring in my life. My son agreed. We, at least, tried. There's a lot of simplemindedness in it.

I've yet been able to get into 50 Shades of Gray, either. Ho hum.......
    Lucynda and Shoepie like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    You know, I watched the first Twilight movie, and found it pathetic. I've never seen anything so boring in my life. My son agreed. We, at least, tried. There's a lot of simplemindedness in it.

I've yet been able to get into 50 Shades of Gray, either. Ho hum.......
    When I watched the first movie I was literally laughing out loud it was so awful. I found the series (books and movies) improved once they got out of HS and added in some more vamp characters. It was the incessant highschooly whining that irritated me and there was less of that in the others.

re 50 shades - I recommend the Beauty series by Anne Rampling (aka Anne Rice) for something way more interesting in that ilk.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Well, in all fairness, the Twilight books weren't written for adults. If you're a grown adult and don't like a YA book well, you aren't really the target audience.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I have read a couple of good YA books, so I think it's a quality issue.

Can Lindsey Lohan please go away! Treatment, jail...whatever, as long as she is out of the news. I understand her parents are screwed up but, she is an adult now and needs to grow up! I have no idea why she bothers me so much LOL

+ Reply to Thread