+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4587Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I like a man who is not only able to do things....a Mr. Fix-It, if you will, but is smart! A nice physique is also delightful. Smart is sexy!! Johnny Depp is too tiny, but he is good at his craft, and THAT is sexy. My former husband was a fix-it guy with a decent body.

Brad Pitt seems like he's just a good man, in general, and he's a good actor, but I like him cleaned up.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    Ha! I always joke with my DH that I really just married him because of the way he wears his tool belt (he is a carpenter/handyman)

Also - I have to say that Brad Pitt in Troy was one of his hottest roles - Mrowr! A six-pack AND a skirt! LOL
    Gotta love them tool belts and the men who wear them.

Agree on Brad Pitt too. Love that whole Greek soldier in breastplate/skirt combo idea... Something about the skirt showing off the exposed calves. I love a man with sexy, strong thighs and calves. HOT!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I like a man who is not only able to do things....a Mr. Fix-It, if you will, but is smart! A nice physique is also delightful. Smart is sexy!! Johnny Depp is too tiny, but he is good at his craft, and THAT is sexy. My former husband was a fix-it guy with a decent body.

Brad Pitt seems like he's just a good man, in general, and he's a good actor, but I like him cleaned up.
    Brad probably is a good man, but I've heard he's not too bright (or at least he didn't act like he was back when he was first starting out). A friend's daughter was in a movie with Juliette Lewis back when she and Brad were together, and he was hanging around the set a lot, and my friend said he was pretty but dumb. (Though I suppose it's possible that he's was just a kind of shy and bumbling kid who was really deep but not very verbal.)
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Brad probably is a good man, but I've heard he's not too bright (or at least he didn't act like he was back when he was first starting out). A friend's daughter was in a movie with Juliette Lewis back when she and Brad were together, and he was hanging around the set a lot, and my friend said he was pretty but dumb. (Though I suppose it's possible that he's was just a kind of shy and bumbling kid who was really deep but not very verbal.)
    It is possible that he's not very smart, but he does have a deep interest in architecture and is using his interest to assist people in dire straits (New Orleans and Haiti), so I think that he does have something going on upstairs. Plus he is very good friends with George Clooney, and I'm pretty sure that Clooney is quite intelligent, and they must have something to talk about.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    I just think he has a very flat, dull voice. That's why his movies are very much the same way( for me)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I see him as a classically handsome man, a really nice guy, not super deep, but someone who wants to have a happy family life and make others happy. I don't think he is selfish or condescending. His traditional roles are kind of boring, but when he plays really kookie characters, he is fantastic.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I see him as a classically handsome man, a really nice guy, not super deep, but someone who wants to have a happy family life and make others happy. I don't think he is selfish or condescending. His traditional roles are kind of boring, but when he plays really kookie characters, he is fantastic.
    The one thing I really like about Brad, and as others like him .They use their Hollywood status to bring attention to housing in New Orleans & other places.He goes out there himself to help build and supervise, he has a good heart.
    -Andy Rooney-

He seems like a good midwestern boy at heart. But after the comments in here, I actually left commercials on for a few days and finally saw the commercial you all are talking about. OMG, when it was over I just started laughing. I am used to Chanel commercials being a little out there, but until he names it at the end, I would NEVER guess that's what the ad was for. Very strange!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    He seems like a good midwestern boy at heart. But after the comments in here, I actually left commercials on for a few days and finally saw the commercial you all are talking about. OMG, when it was over I just started laughing. I am used to Chanel commercials being a little out there, but until he names it at the end, I would NEVER guess that's what the ad was for. Very strange!!!
    and boring
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think it's also important to take into account, that people usually do change over the years. Who he was years ago may not be who he is now. Basic personalities do stay the same, though.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread