+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4945Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

  1. #7201
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24,192

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    I don't like bulky muscles either. Ick. I love a lean, naturally fit look.

    Re my ex...he was a carpenter and I tell ya...few things are as sexy as a ruggedly handsome man with a tool belt on working his magic on some wood...lol
    I agree. Was that all he had on( just the tool belt) I don't have a problem with that either
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  2. #7202
    Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,844

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I agree. Was that all he had on( just the tool belt) I don't have a problem with that either
    Lol...well there was this one time....
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

  3. #7203
    FORT Fogey MsDiva2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Del Mar, California
    Age
    52
    Posts
    4,663

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    I like my ruff necks who look good in casual wear and make me swoon in a suit. I want a rough neck with a side of suit ,lol
    bee stung lips and Dragonlady like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

  4. #7204
    Anarchist AJane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Charming
    Posts
    9,355

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I like my ruff necks who look good in casual wear and make me swoon in a suit. I want a rough neck with a side of suit ,lol
    Now, one of the things I love about Johnny Depp is his ability to look fantastic in any wardrobe. Sleepy Hollow - not many men can wear a ruffled shirt. And he made Ichabod Crane hot. From Hell - another old-timey getup with those curls sitting so perfectly around the jacket collars. Recently, The Rum Diary - short hair, baggy '50's suit, looked like he just finished swigging rye & gingers with Sinatra - but the girls were going home with him. And my favourite look that he sports in Chocolat and Once Upon A Time In Mexico.

    Yeah, the only thing I don't like about Johnny Depp right now is Amber Heard. Yuck.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

  5. #7205
    FORT Fogey libgirl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    7,037

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Now, one of the things I love about Johnny Depp is his ability to look fantastic in any wardrobe. Sleepy Hollow - not many men can wear a ruffled shirt. And he made Ichabod Crane hot. From Hell - another old-timey getup with those curls sitting so perfectly around the jacket collars. Recently, The Rum Diary - short hair, baggy '50's suit, looked like he just finished swigging rye & gingers with Sinatra - but the girls were going home with him. And my favourite look that he sports in Chocolat and Once Upon A Time In Mexico.

    Yeah, the only thing I don't like about Johnny Depp right now is Amber Heard. Yuck.
    I agree, he can so transform himself. He can be so gorgeous, so dark and then so dorky as in Ed Wood. I thought in Sleepy Hollow he was breath taking.

    I also don't like this Amber Heard stuff either.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

  6. #7206
    FORT Fogey Dragonlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    3,912

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    I think those super muscle-bound guys must do it to impress other men because most women don't like those kind of muscles. And I don't mean they are gay...just a show of Superman-hood.
    I think they look gruesome and really funny looking in many clothes.
    There's a cartoon character that I can't remember the name of who depicts that huge body (esp shoulders) with a tiny pin head.....and that's how they look to me.
    My doctor, who's specialty is bio-identical hormones and thyroids, is just like that ....he's short and his shoulders seem to measure the same as his height....then there's this tiny head peeking out of his XXL shirt.
    Just plain odd.

  7. #7207
    A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion, Tire Toss Champion, Little Protectors Champion PIMguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    627

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Mila Kunis is HOT!

    Sorry, this thread was going in the WAY wrong direction for me.

  8. #7208
    Wild thang Rattus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In the trees
    Age
    54
    Posts
    6,911

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    I will concede that Mila Kunis is indeed hot. Really gorgeous eyes.

    And further to the earlier discussion, when I say gym muscles, I don't necessarily mean giant, bulky muscles - I mean six-packs. Six-packs can only be built doing specific gym work. I find a guy who has a healthy build from natural activity to be way more attractive. I even consider chubby to be more attractive than a six-pack.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

  9. #7209
    Hey you! MiaT2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    NoVA
    Posts
    1,529

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Re my ex...he was a carpenter and I tell ya...few things are as sexy as a ruggedly handsome man with a tool belt on working his magic on some wood...lol
    Ha! I always joke with my DH that I really just married him because of the way he wears his tool belt (he is a carpenter/handyman)


    Also - I have to say that Brad Pitt in Troy was one of his hottest roles - Mrowr! A six-pack AND a skirt! LOL
    Last edited by MiaT2; 10-25-2012 at 08:46 AM. Reason: spelling
    bee stung lips likes this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

  10. #7210
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24,192

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I think those super muscle-bound guys must do it to impress other men because most women don't like those kind of muscles. And I don't mean they are gay...just a show of Superman-hood.
    I think they look gruesome and really funny looking in many clothes.
    There's a cartoon character that I can't remember the name of who depicts that huge body (esp shoulders) with a tiny pin head.....and that's how they look to me.
    My doctor, who's specialty is bio-identical hormones and thyroids, is just like that ....he's short and his shoulders seem to measure the same as his height....then there's this tiny head peeking out of his XXL shirt.
    Just plain odd.
    On the flip side( for me) someone like Johnny Depp is just too feminine for me.He looks like I would crush him I don't like a wimpy guy. I dont like muscle bound guys either. Somewhere in-between is nice

    Mila Kunis is HOT!
    I very much agree with you.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.