+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4537Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Ya'll are making me laugh with your descriptive phrasing! I much prefer a longer haircut than super short and I don't mind scruff. I think having two sons in their twenties with lots of scruff has made me immune to it. My husband, otoh, constantly comments how men never bother to shave any more. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess. Never was crazy about Brad looks-wise but Johnny Depp is a whole nother story!

Ok finally saw the commercial. Brad is looking kind of itchy looking,he has been since hooking up with Angelina. Angelina gave the man a Billy Bob make under,smh
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Re Brad Pitt, scruffy is one thing, but looking like you just scraped yourself out of the gutter is another. At least Johnny Depp looks like he's making some kind of a fashion statement (?) to me, but Brad Pitt just looks like a derelict, and I don't know why such a good-looking man would do that to himself. He can lose the pretty boy image and still look attractive. I guess it's a clever advertising ploy on Chanel's part ... to get people talking about how weird it is to get a celeb known for being good-looking but looking his worst to promote their product, not to mention his totally bored demeanor.
    Lately, Johnny just looks greasy and like he wanted to wear every item of jewelry he owns. To me, that's not a fashion statement. I love him, but he looks like he needs a bath.....and a haircut.
    ness, Coco46 and JavaJo like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

hadn't seen the Chanel/Pitt ad......I DVR everything to avoid these things.....and thought that was just the dumbest ad ever........he's just stringing words together...supposedly deep profound words. ha!
    Total waste of time.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Lately, Johnny just looks greasy and like he wanted to wear every item of jewelry he owns. To me, that's not a fashion statement. I love him, but he looks like he needs a bath.....and a haircut.
    Ain't THAT the livin' truth?

I think he's a fine actor. But, seeing him outside of a movie set, I just want to run and get a washcloth, a bar of soap, a bottle of shampoo, some rubber gloves, and scrub his ass from stem to stern. I suppose he's comfortable channeling a 60s hippie, but frankly, if he has any friends, they should tell him we're in the 21st century, now.

A REAL friend would.

And jewelry?

Shoot, I never thought I'd see the day a man could beat me in THAT department (when I was into being a jewelry store with feet, myself, YEARS ago). But Depp? I truly, honestly can say that I believe he just may have me smoked, in that department.

Whoah.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

And a dentist. Have you seen his teeth lately?
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

According to some comments I've read, he also smells like he needs a bath.

Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose View Post
    According to some comments I've read, he also smells like he needs a bath.
    I'll give him one.
    dagwood, Hyper, MsDiva2007 and 2 others like this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    I'll give him one.
    Lol ok I like scruffy but no way I don't do smelly when you have no reason to be.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I heard he smells as well .Very dad BO. Ugh
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread