+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3898Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I haven't seen the ad, but I prefer Brad Pitt this way, shed of the pretty-boy image. Mind you I also like Johnny Depp with the long hair, silly hats, and geek glasses.
    Rattus likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I also think Johnny Depp looks like he should be fumigated. Although, he is a good looking man.
    Coco46 and AlwaysVeg like this.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    I haven't seen the ad, but I prefer Brad Pitt this way, shed of the pretty-boy image. Mind you I also like Johnny Depp with the long hair, silly hats, and geek glasses.
    I like them both kind of scruffy too.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I also think Johnny Depp looks like he should be fumigated. Although, he is a good looking man.
    They both make me LOL. I think their acting stinks most of the time as well, but sexy? ...nah
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    I like Brad a bit scruffy too, but those commercials are hilariously bad. The parody on SNL is so close to the actual truth that I can't watch the real commercials without laughing.
    DesertRose and bee stung lips like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

Re Brad Pitt, scruffy is one thing, but looking like you just scraped yourself out of the gutter is another. At least Johnny Depp looks like he's making some kind of a fashion statement (?) to me, but Brad Pitt just looks like a derelict, and I don't know why such a good-looking man would do that to himself. He can lose the pretty boy image and still look attractive. I guess it's a clever advertising ploy on Chanel's part ... to get people talking about how weird it is to get a celeb known for being good-looking but looking his worst to promote their product, not to mention his totally bored demeanor.

Everyone finds different types attractive. While Brad Pitt is not my cup of tea in general, I much prefer longer hair, a bit dirty looking, casual clothes (NOT golf shirts, chinos or their general ilk) - someone who looks like they might lead what I consider to be an interesting life. What I don't find attractive is overly groomed, suits, ties, really short haircuts - that alpha male look. To me, men dressed like that look like they either do, or want to, live a lifestyle that would have me crying with boredom. So while I do find the ad to be quite silly, his general appearance doesn't bother me at all.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I love SNL. when the actor says do I look homeless, yes Bradley you do!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

The only time I've ever thought Brad looked attractive was when he was in Legends Of The Fall. Otherwise, I think he looks like he smells like arm pit and ass. I like a little scruff, but I also like it to be well groomed scruff, ala Denny from Grey's Anatomy or the guy on Chicago Fire that was also on the Vampire Diaries.
    Fanny Mare and AlwaysVeg like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Lol scruffy is ok looking like we slept under the freeway not. Brad looks freeway underpass to me lol
    Fanny Mare and AlwaysVeg like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread