+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5272Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

FORT Fogey

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

There was a lot out there about Emily's life, what she really wanted (which was NOT to stay home and breed a houseful of young-uns), all the plastic surgery, how she spent her time (NOT in the kitchen baking cookies), her NO-job history, etc., yet she was portrayed as something she wasn't on the show and that's what most people believed, even most people on the B'ette board. Dear sweet tragic Emily, only looking for a daddy for her little girl, none of the outrageous spending of other people's money, lack of ambition to get an education or a job. Then we were supposed to believe that she found her life's ambition: saving children in Africa! Good, I look forward to seeing more of that, and not just for publicity. I will definitely not be watching Sean's season. I guess it took two nauseating doses of Emily for me to finally stop watching this show completely.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I was by no means in Ari's corner...just wasn't feeling his vibe. But lucky for him, he may have dodged a bullet, just like Brad (yes, I a Brad-supporter...still )
    NEPASue likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

Poor Arie. He may have dodged the bullet with Emily, but is Courtney that much better? Well, at least she works for a living. I'm willing to bet she and Ben broke up much sooner, but the show wanted to put some time between the Ali/Roberto breakup and them. However, now they have to juggle the time between Ben/Courtney and Emily/Jef. They will have to ramp up their touting of the Jason/Molly and Ashley/JP successes.

I have to say that I am very happy for Ashley and JP. I am one of about three people who actually liked her, but like her I did. She seemed to be quite bright, had an understated wit (much more pleasing than your usual fame ho bombast), and made what I considered to be the right decision.

And also, as one of the approximately ten people on FORT who didn't like Emily at all , I'm not at all surprised by this turn of events.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    I was by no means in Ari's corner...just wasn't feeling his vibe. But lucky for him, he may have dodged a bullet, just like Brad (yes, I a Brad-supporter...still )
    I didn't like Arie, a bit a of cheat all around really. But, he did dodge a bullet. Just like Brad - no wonder Brad said that !! now we know
    NEPASue likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

But, Ari was waaaaaay fine!!!! Hit and Run!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    But, Ari was waaaaaay fine!!!! Hit and Run!
    I am happy dancing he isn't the next bachelor
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Folks, there's a reason we don't have open threads in the Bach forum and we're not going to move discussion of the shows or its participants over to this thread. Let's get back to discussing actual celebrities
    AmyKay and JulieAnn like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I agree!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Folks, there's a reason we don't have open threads in the Bach forum and we're not going to move discussion of the shows or its participants over to this thread. Let's get back to discussing actual celebrities
    Thank you! Although I'm not sure this would be discussing an actual celebrity...

Apparently Kate Gosselin's faux coupon clipping has been eliminated:Kate Gosselin fired from job as CouponCabin Blogger

+ Reply to Thread