+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4741Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

That was over before it began.I believed Jef's brother when he said they had a massive argument over her texting another ex. Then it was Jef's turn for the texting , he was texting an ex GF. What a sham this was, making her out to be oh so perfect. She wanted a big TV wedding and it didn't' matter with whom

I hope her daughter is okay, another man that has been in her little life, but not long as usual
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

There's an article and pictures of Courtney Robertson and Arie Luyendyk kissing on thehollywoodgossip.com.

That doesn't surprise me. I read Arie was upset, because Emily had been intimate with him.At least Courtney/Arie don't have any children

The show is a sham
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Most of the B'ette board was angry at me during Emily's season for maintaining that she was just a shallow phony. I'll say it again ... Emily is a shallow phony! A good mother would not subject her child to this stuff ... twice! So that's two "reality" shows, two broken engagements. What is she teaching her little girl? I hope never to see Emily on my TV screen again. Whatever she hoped to get from this show ... twice, I hope she got it and goes away.
    NEPASue and imissme like this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    That doesn't surprise me. I read Arie was upset, because Emily had been intimate with him.At least Courtney/Arie don't have any children

The show is a sham
    I see it being more of a case of the people who go on it are a sham. People who go on this show seem to be mostly looking for fame more than anything else. Of course, there are the odd exception like Trista and Ryan.
    NEPASue likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    I see it being more of a case of the people who go on it are a sham. People who go on this show seem to be mostly looking for fame more than anything else. Of course, there are the odd exception like Trista and Ryan.
    Its a bit of both, I do think this show made a lot of concessions for Emily, but the outcome was the same

I agree 100% with AlwaysVeg- I dont want to see this shallow woman on my screen again( ever!!)
    -Andy Rooney-

It's funny that the only two I really liked and felt were real from the start were Trista (Ryan) and Jason (Molly), the only two who married and have started families. The other one I had hopes for were Meredith (Ian), but I was wrong on that one.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Since we've brought Bach news into this thread, prepare for an Ashley/JP televised wedding in December.
    bee stung lips and NEPASue like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Most of the B'ette board was angry at me during Emily's season for maintaining that she was just a shallow phony. I'll say it again ... Emily is a shallow phony! A good mother would not subject her child to this stuff ... twice! So that's two "reality" shows, two broken engagements. What is she teaching her little girl? I hope never to see Emily on my TV screen again. Whatever she hoped to get from this show ... twice, I hope she got it and goes away.
    But somehow, the media outlets will spin it like Little "sweetheart" Emily's the victim who has been wronged by two different men and how she's such a survivor etc. etc....UGH! Please spare me the drivel.

Amazing, that for someone who spent her entire season proclaiming how much of a "mama bear" she was when it came to protecting her daughter, she turned out to be such a hypocrite.

I betcha she wishes Ari hadn't already set his sights on someone else now.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    But somehow, the media outlets will spin it like Little "sweetheart" Emily's the victim who has been wronged by two different men and how she's such a survivor etc. etc....UGH! Please spare me the drivel.

Amazing, that for someone who spent her entire season proclaiming how much of a "mama bear" she was when it came to protecting her daughter, she turned out to be such a hypocrite.

I betcha she wishes Ari hadn't already set his sights on someone else now.
    They can spin it all they want, there is way too much out there about these two ( blaming one another )
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread