+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4946Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy View Post
    I read an article about the 15-minute, rambling statement Sandusky gave in court prior to the sentencing. No apologies, no acknowledgment of the damage he'd done, only his delusional belief in his innocence. Even worse, he described how nothing could take away his memories. It was like flipping off everyone and reminding them that as long as he lived, he could think about what he did to those boys. I think he got away with it for so long he's incapable of believing he's finally being held responsible, and that somehow he'll get out of it on appeal. I hope they send him to gen pop ASAP, where he'll no doubt find out what it's like to experience what he did to those boys.
    My wish for him, is that he has a cellmate by the name of bubba, a big man, that doesn't takes no for an answer.( that wont happen)

They will keep this scum safe, you watch. Although, I am sure a guard might leave his door open. I cannot abide how they hurt so many, and they are kept safe.
    MizDaisy and bee stung lips like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy View Post
    I read an article about the 15-minute, rambling statement Sandusky gave in court prior to the sentencing. No apologies, no acknowledgment of the damage he'd done, only his delusional belief in his innocence. Even worse, he described how nothing could take away his memories. It was like flipping off everyone and reminding them that as long as he lived, he could think about what he did to those boys. I think he got away with it for so long he's incapable of believing he's finally being held responsible, and that somehow he'll get out of it on appeal. I hope they send him to gen pop ASAP, where he'll no doubt find out what it's like to experience what he did to those boys.
    They can keep his sorry ass on lockdown 24/7/365.

Some way, someHOW, sooner, or LATER, T-Bone, Vic, Razorman and the rest of the boys're gonna run up ON him, and it's gonna be . . .

ALL.

O-VAH.
    Last edited by ness; 10-11-2012 at 08:36 PM.
    bee stung lips and NEPASue like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

OK - as much as I hate this felon, I will never wish rape, cutting, or death on anyone. My hope for him is that he finally comes to an understanding of what he's done.
    NCLurker, Rattus and KatesMom like this.
    Count your blessings!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'd like for his co-conspirator wife to have to share some of his sentence.
    ness, libgirl2, Shoepie and 1 others like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    OK - as much as I hate this felon, I will never wish rape, cutting, or death on anyone. My hope for him is that he finally comes to an understanding of what he's done.
    Well, he will have a long time to think about if. and he is beaten up in the process, I for one won't shed one tear.

He is blaming the boys! blaming them!! I don't think he will ever understand what he has done. Or, what he has taken from then, and how he changed their lives
    ness, MizDaisy and NEPASue like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Congratulations to Jason and Molly Mesnick, who are expecting their first child. What a great decision he made when he realized that Molly was the right woman for him and for his son.

Jason and Molly Mesnick Expecting First Child - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well, he will have a long time to think about if. and he is beaten up in the process, I for one won't shed one tear.

He is blaming the boys! blaming them!! I don't think he will ever understand what he has done. Or, what he has taken from then, and how he changed their lives
    Let me put it this way . . .

Sandusky AIN'T one of my favorite people, either.

That said . . .

My earlier post strictly spoke to what is a fact of life in a prison setting . . . Once you enter a prison and the other prisoners find out that you're in for rape (male or female), child molestation, battering of women, children, the elderly, etc., the other inmates will find a way to get to you and seriously hurt or kill you.

I'd heard that, years ago, and thought: "Yeah, RIGHT! Murderers, thieves, whatever, actually have a justice code of their own? SURE, they do!"

That was the mindset I kept. That is, I kept it until I had an occasion to meet/become an acquaintance of a criminal attorney. When I SAY criminal attorney, that's exactly what I mean. Every last ONE of her clients was in a jail, somewhere in this country. At the time I made her acquaintance, I'd say --- conservatively --- that she'd been a practicing criminal attorney for about 15, maybe 20 years. So I would tend to believe that she would KNOW what she was talking about, when it came to prisons and life therein.

This lady and I were having a conversation one day. I jokingly asked her if, indeed, it was true that jailhouse denizens had their own code of justice? If they found out somebody was in a prison for rape, child molestation, wife/children battering, and so on, the other prisoners made it their business to dispense their own brand of jailhouse payback?

Her reply?

(Paraphrasing . . .)

"That is absolutely the truth. Bad as going to prison is, the one thing you don't EVER want to do, in this lifetime or any other, is to be sentenced to prison for rape, child molestation, and so on. Doesn't matter if you're slapped in solitary. Or you're placed in prison with there being nothing officially said about what it is that you're in prison for. Or a lie about what you're actually in prison for has been put out in the general population. Believe me, the truth about why you're in DOES eventually trickle out to the other prisoners. And when it does, it doesn't matter if they've slapped you in solitary confinement. The other prisoners WILL get you. Believe me. The ONLY way you MIGHT escape the other inmates' payback is if you happen to die before they settle up with you."

My original "Yeah, RIGHT!" mindset changed quick, fast and in a hurry.

I believed her then.

I believe her now.

So, my earlier post was just a Cliff Notes rewording of what she'd told me that day we talked.

I honestly don't believe it's possible in whatever the rest of his lifetime is going to be for this sick, sick man to EVER have any kind of an understanding of what he's done. And that goes for his wife, too. I'm no shrink, but, to me, those statements of theirs that were released a few days ago COULD be construed as black-and-white evidence of really deep-seated mental impairments.

I would like to THINK I could never physically harm or hurt anyone. However, I am honest enough with myself to acknowledge and admit that if someone ever physically hurt or attacked any of my surviving family members, it is entirely possible that reason, logic and common sense would go out of the window, and I would do what I could to stop whoever it was that was hurting them.

Whatever that ended up being.

In the same vein, I'd like to BELIEVE that I don't wish physical ill on this sick man and woman.

But, for example, I'm also honest enough with myself to admit that if --- IF --- physical jailhouse justice is served on him before he dies in prison, I absolutely will NOT bat an eyelash in surprise. OR lose one iota of sleep over whatever happens to him, if it does.

Far as I'm concerned, T-Bone, Vic and Razorman can go for what they know.

As for his wife?

It's clear she needs deep, deep mental help.

As this late date, though, I don't know that it'd ever do her any good.

Even if she spent the rest of whatever HER life is going to be having her psyche microscoped by a medically-certified psychologist.

JMHO.
    Florimel likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I think the prison hatred of child molesters/abusers is because many of them had that happen to them. And there also is the lure of getting to/hurting/killing a big "name" in prison.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I think the prison hatred of child molesters/abusers is because many of them had that happen to them. And there also is the lure of getting to/hurting/killing a big "name" in prison.
    True. I've also understood it to be a sort of "picking on those who can't defend themselves" type argument. Pick on a man - don't pick on women and children. They consider those who do to be less of a man, and therefore needs to be taken down. At least that's how it was explained to me. I thought it was strange, coming from criminals, but there you go!
    MizDaisy likes this.

FORT Fogey

Awww, Emily and Jef apparently are kaput. I'm shocked.

+ Reply to Thread