+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4584Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

They did say on one show that if you see white in your bowel movements, then get to a doctor. I don't know how many check , but this is one of the symptoms of pancreatic cancer.
    ness likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    I'm so sorry about your law partner.

Considering how many people I've heard about who have died from pancreatic cancer, I'm surprised it hasn't gotten more news.
    So true, TG. After Michael Landon and Patrick Swayze, in particular, you'd think more info and news about this disease would be out here.

And BTW, KatesMom, I'm very sorry about your law partner's loss, too.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    They did say on one show that if you see white in your bowel movements, then get to a doctor. I don't know how many check , but this is one of the symptoms of pancreatic cancer.
    Thanks for the info, FM!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Well, here's some happy news! Anne Hathaway married her boyfriend, Adam Shulman this weekend in Big Sur:Anne Hathaway Marries Adam Shulman| E! Online
    I love that their engagement party was at a bookstore in NYC. They seem like a cool, low-key couple. She could definitely use someone who's drama-free after the last guy!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Ya beat me to it by a minute, Critical. I was just coming here to report Anne's marriage. I like that her hair grew out. Wasn't a fan of her pixie cut.
    Congratulations to the happy couple! Here's another link with a different photo.Anne Hathaway Marries Adam Shulman - Yahoo! omg!
    Last edited by Eastcoastmom; 09-30-2012 at 02:22 PM.

Her hair looked pretty short in the last pics I saw of her. She didn't cut it all that long ago, so unless he got a weave, it's still quite short. I like the pixie on her. She looked so gamine. Very few women can pull off that look and I thought she did it well. As someone with a TON of long, thick hair, I envy women who can wear their hair shorter. If I tried that pixie cut, I'd look like I'd put my finger in a light socket! I know, the grass is always greener.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Ya beat me to it by a minute, Critical. I was just coming here to report Anne's marriage. I like that her hair grew out. Wasn't a fan of her pixie cut.
    Congratulations to the happy couple! Here's another link with a different photo.Anne Hathaway Marries Adam Shulman - Yahoo! omg!
    I don't think she has grown her hair out. She may be in the process but recent pics show the pixie. I think she has a hair piece on and the wide band is covering her short hair.

Yay for happy news!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Anybody see Schwarzennegger on 60 Minutes tonight being interviewed by Lesley Stahl?
    What a horrible excuse for a man!!
    Maria, you are so lucky to be rid of him!!
    Debb70 likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Arnold is walking, talking, breathing human garbage. I hate that Maria may still get back with him. Women, BEFORE we marry, we need to lay on the table what our dealbreakers are, and stop thinking that these stupid people will just, automatically ASSUME what these breakers are, because it makes sense to US. We have no one to blame but ourselves. You can't be a doomat unless you lay down and allow it. I know that a lot of us have been raised to "look the other way", but is that really the life you want to live?? You are your OWN best advocate, if you are honest with yourself in your life.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread