+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4945Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I really like Ryan Reynolds, but then I also like both Scarlet and Blake Lively.
    Aside from having blonde hair, I certainly wouldn't call either one dumb.
    No, I wouldn't call either of them dumb, but I would call them very young, compared to his age. He definitely has a type - which is funny because his longest relationship before his marriages was with Alanis Morrisette, who is 38 and a brunette.

So anyone think there is truth to the rumors that Kate Middleton is pregnant? I honestly hadn't heard it but my mom is convinced - said she is only seen drinking water and has been wearing fuller skirts lately?

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    So anyone think there is truth to the rumors that Kate Middleton is pregnant? I honestly hadn't heard it but my mom is convinced - said she is only seen drinking water and has been wearing fuller skirts lately?
    It's to the point that if a female celebrity isn't knocking back drinks or puts on a few ounces, she's pregnant! I think that if Catherine is pregnant, they'll announce it eventually. Some magazine said she was pregnant nine months ago and that didn't happen.

A French magazine took pictures of Catherine while she was topless sunbathing on some private estate she and William were visiting in Provence. The Queen is apparently furious. First Harry, then those "up-kilt" pics of Prince Phillip's bait and tackle and now this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Kate might be pregnant. She's so thin if she eats a hamburger it shows

A very happy birthday to my favourite royal Harry!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I don't notice any changes regarding Kate's shape/size, but then again, it isn't something I obsess about. NBC news last night did a bit on it - including the scene where she's drinking a colorless liquid. Hubby pipes up and says "maybe it's Everclear"! The reporter then goes on to say that they have been married for 'nearly two years". Time flies! Here I am thinking it's barely been a year and a half. Obviously, that reporter doesn't have to punch a time clock!

They are both 30 years old and I'm sure they can hear that biological clock ticking well enough on their own.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I would hate that kind of pressure She had trouble with anorexia, and many speculated she was still that way when they married. The more pressure to have the baby, the less likely it is to happen.

I hope for their sake she is and I hope they keep it quiet for as long as they can .The press will hound them( her)
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I would hate that kind of pressure She had trouble with anorexia, and many speculated she was still that way when they married. The more pressure to have the baby, the less likely it is to happen.

I hope for their sake she is and I hope they keep it quiet for as long as they can .The press will hound them( her)
    I really don't care if she's pregnant or not. The way I see it is that when the time comes, we'll know. They certainly won't be keeping a baby a secret. Until then who cares.
    It's not like we have to get the baby's room ready, or plan to be there for the ultrasound. Or set up a college fund.
    prhoshay and Florimel like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I really don't care if she's pregnant or not. The way I see it is that when the time comes, we'll know. They certainly won't be keeping a baby a secret. Until then who cares.
    It's not like we have to get the baby's room ready, or plan to be there for the ultrasound. Or set up a college fund.
    I meant keep it quiet for as long a possible .She is tiny enough to do that for awhile. I hate the paparazzi with a passion, and they will follow her every move as they did Diana, not good for baby or mum! other than that
    tapper01 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    It's to the point that if a female celebrity isn't knocking back drinks or puts on a few ounces, she's pregnant! I think that if Catherine is pregnant, they'll announce it eventually. Some magazine said she was pregnant nine months ago and that didn't happen.

A French magazine took pictures of Catherine while she was topless sunbathing on some private estate she and William were visiting in Provence. The Queen is apparently furious. First Harry, then those "up-kilt" pics of Prince Phillip's bait and tackle and now this.
    Yes, I saw that. And now she has filed suit in France. I thought it was interesting that the UK branch of the magazine IMMEDIATELY came out distancing itself from it. The editor in chief has released all these statements trying to justify it - that Kate is beautiful and it just shows two people in love. Both of these are true (heck, if I had her body, I'm not sure I would ever wear clothes)!! But they are royalty and they were at a remote home with an expectation of privacy. I'm thinking this magazine is going to settle for a lot. Given what William went through with this mom and the disdain that he has for the paparazzi, they had to know the Palace was not going to take this lying down. They can try to justify it all they - but they were wrong and they will end up paying.

So the magazine has to pay out $$$, the picture has all ready been published, no way of getting that back. Sometimes it costs to play. IMO if a person knows (and she definitely does) that their are people always sneaking around taking pictures, then do not ever put yourself in the position of a picture being taken that will come back to bite you in the rear.
    For the Record : I DO NOT endorse the picture or privacy being invaded.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    So the magazine has to pay out $$$, the picture has all ready been published, no way of getting that back. Sometimes it costs to play. IMO if a person knows (and she definitely does) that their are people always sneaking around taking pictures, then do not ever put yourself in the position of a picture being taken that will come back to bite you in the rear.
    For the Record : I DO NOT endorse the picture or privacy being invaded.
    I agree with you .I don't think she should have gone topless, she is supposed to be queen one day, this will come back to haunt her
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread