+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4597Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Prince Harry reminds me of the song by Miley. He just "Can't be Tamed." lol In the south he would be described as buck wild. I will say that I thought he might have bit more of a build than those photos reveal.

Lisa Vanderpump was shown the photos and remarked, "That's not a royal penis." lol I don't know if any of the released photos actually show the full monty, but I have only seen the redacted ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Does anyone know how TMZ makes money from their website? I'm sure they paid a pretty penny for the PRince Harry naked pics. How do they actually make money off of it? Just curious.
    They pay for pics, same as if professional paparazzi took 'em. Helluva easy way to make money if you hang out with the right crowd, though I imagine you wouldn't be welcome for long if you were known to be the one leaking video.

I refuse to take this seriously, just as I refuse to take the Royal Family seriously. And I say that as a member in good standing of the Commonwealth.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I realize TMZ pays for the pics, but I'm curious as to how TMZ makes money on it. Do they sell the photos to others? They have paid ads on their website, but it's difficult to believe that they could make enough money to pay all their overhead, TMZ staff, etc. on those little ads.

Any Bachelorette fans here? The threads are closed now since the season ended, but it's reported that Emily was cheating on her pick, Jef and he threw her and her daughter out of the house in the middle of the night. They denied it, but now Jef's brother is confirming the story. I have a link, but I can't post it here.
    I
    imissme likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Why can't you post it?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I realize TMZ pays for the pics, but I'm curious as to how TMZ makes money on it. Do they sell the photos to others? They have paid ads on their website, but it's difficult to believe that they could make enough money to pay all their overhead, TMZ staff, etc. on those little ads.

Any Bachelorette fans here? The threads are closed now since the season ended, but it's reported that Emily was cheating on her pick, Jef and he threw her and her daughter out of the house in the middle of the night. They denied it, but now Jef's brother is confirming the story. I have a link, but I can't post it here.
    I
    LOL really? omg.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

They have a daily half-hour television show - that must make them some money.

It it's true, I'm not at all surprised. She's a vapid, useless famewhore, all of which is true even if the cheating allegation isn't.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fanatic

TMZ gets its money like all websites...advertising.

The Emily story makes me shamefully happy. I do not like her, here or there I do not like her anywhere.
    libgirl2 and AlwaysVeg like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Oh those shows.

Prince Harry reminds me of the song by Miley. He just "Can't be Tamed." lol In the south he would be described as buck wild. I will say that I thought he might have bit more of a build than those photos reveal.

Lisa Vanderpump was shown the photos and remarked, "That's not a royal penis." lol I don't know if any of the released photos actually show the full monty, but I have only seen the redacted ones.
    In the North he would be described as buck naked!
    Eastcoastmom likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

CCL

Any Bachelorette fans here? The threads are closed now since the season ended, but it's reported that Emily was cheating on her pick, Jef and he threw her and her daughter out of the house in the middle of the night. They denied it, but now
    Jef's brother is confirming the story. I have a link, but I can't post it here.
    I
    TMZ's show is syndicated which, as I understand, means that networks pay it for the right to air the show. Plus the web advertising as others mentioned. They probably also charge other companies for the rights to show the pictures they purchase. Chelsea on Chelsea Lately last night was saying that her show couldn't show the Harry pictures because TMZ
    wouldn't let the E network air them (she said TMZ didn't like E).

Bachelorette was the main story in the new US magazine that came out today. I don't watch the show and so I didn't read the article but I believe it was about the story you are referring to above.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread