+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5270Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    My doctor is kind of a quack though and didn't think anything of my last check up and HBP. Guess he will have to make a decision to treat it now.
    Let me get this straight...you have a doctor that YOU, willingly and through your personal experience label, "a quack", and you continue to do business with him? OK, maybe I'm just a hysterical overreactor but, unless I had a deathwish, I'd be seeking out a new doctor that inspired my confidence.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by JulieAnn View Post
    My take on the Rosie story:
    It doesn't matter to me if it is true or not. What matters to me is that perhaps her story will save some women's lives because they wouldn't have realized they were having a heart attack or some other cardiac episode if they hadn't read her story.
    Good post. I am not even sure why her story wouldn't be believed , or picked part. I hope women that read her blog pay attention to what she has said.
    JulieAnn likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

A lot of people tend to assume that MOST people are lying....I have no idea why. I have a friend who will make a negative statement about a person the she does not know, but can never explain (or refuses to) why she says the things she does. I love her to death, but I've never understood that aspect of her personality....but she's still my girl! I always wonder if she realizes how foolish she sounds.
    MsDiva2007 and JulieAnn like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    A lot of people tend to assume that MOST people are lying....I have no idea why. I have a friend who will make a negative statement about a person the she does not know, but can never explain (or refuses to) why she says the things she does. I love her to death, but I've never understood that aspect of her personality....but she's still my girl! I always wonder if she realizes how foolish she sounds.
    Rosie was in hospital, pretty hard to dispute those facts.
    -Andy Rooney-

Especially with how reluctant doctors are to admit someone to a hospital these days. You've got to know just what to say....and most people don't....to get the attention that YOU may know that you need. Unfortunately, I know this through experience. I said one sentence that not only got me admitted, but tests that they hadn't seen the need to run for what turned out to be a very life-threatening condition. Scary.
    JulieAnn likes this.

Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Hahaha - I continue to love Angelina Jolie.

Here is a good article highlighting some of the warning signs for women
    The Deadly Disease Most Women Ignore
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Does anyone know how TMZ makes money from their website? I'm sure they paid a pretty penny for the PRince Harry naked pics. How do they actually make money off of it? Just curious.

I'm just w-i-l-d about Harry!!!! It just seems to be soooo him! Nothing like getting "called to the house" for a "talking to"!!! It's just stupid, grown-up boy behavior!! I can't stop loving this story!
    bee stung lips likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4537363[B
    ]I'm just w-i-l-d about Harry!!!! [/B]It just seems to be soooo him! Nothing like getting "called to the house" for a "talking to"!!! It's just stupid, grown-up boy behavior!! I can't stop loving this story!
    Me too. I cannot imagine what his grandmother is going to say.. But all he was doing was flaunting the crown jewels.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread