+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4743Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I am reading some rumors that Robert Pattison is going to be playing Lawrence of ARabia. I am also hearing good acting reviews on his latest movies. Is it me, or does it seem all this cheating mess is going to propel and help his career?
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I am reading some rumors that Robert Pattison is going to be playing Lawrence of ARabia. I am also hearing good acting reviews on his latest movies. Is it me, or does it seem all this cheating mess is going to propel and help his career?
    And supposedly Kristin just got cut from the sequel to Snow White & the Huntsman. They've changed it to center around the Huntsman. The director, on the other hand, will still be on board.

I'm not sure how I feel about this.
    In a way I like to see philanderers have to pay for their actions. Let them know rotten hurtful choices have rotten consequences. But something just doesn't seem right with this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    And supposedly Kristin just got cut from the sequel to Snow White & the Huntsman. They've changed it to center around the Huntsman. The director, on the other hand, will still be on board.

In a way I like to see philanderers have to pay for their actions. Let them know rotten hurtful choices have rotten consequences. But something just doesn't seem right with this.
    Amazing. She gets cut, and the married director stays on. I know how I feel about that - I just can't post it
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Especially since its the same director. I wonder if his wife threatened him on it? I wouldn't want my husband to work with a woman he had an affair with. I guess it depends how much say he has in the movie too.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Amazing. She gets cut, and the married director stays on. I know how I feel about that - I just can't post it
    Its a man's world. Or maybe she had some other issues we don't know about that made her difficult to work with?

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Its a man's world. Or maybe she had some other issues we don't know about that made her difficult to work with?
    I think its a man's world. The issue would be, him directing her.I am sure his wife had something to say about that.
    -Andy Rooney-

Although this article says they're re-working the movie to focus on Chris Hemsworth's character, other things I've read said that he was always going to be the focus. There are now reports that she would have had a smaller role anyway and may still be in the movie. Kristen Stewart Not Dropped From Snow White Sequel - ABC News
    They haven't announced a director or writer for the new movie. Basically, I'd say the press doesn't know what is really going on, so divide everything by your phone number.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Heard that Mrs. Chad Johnson is heading for divorce court. Women tend not to be playing around when it comes to their looks. She wished him well and expressed hope that he got help for his problems. They've only been married about 6 weeks.

Geez, Chad.....what a loser.
    Wait, wut? So she is divorcing him because an "alleged" head butt might injure her looks? I'm with you on the "if he hits you once, don't let him do it again". Good for her for getting out sooner than later.

Something is not right with this situation. I find it interesting that Ochocinco was fired from the Dolphins and VH1 opting not to air his reality show. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Even Michael Vick was not fired, his team attempted to trade him and after jail he's now playing for the Eagles.

While I do not condone hitting/headbutting anyone, none of these charges have been proven in court. His wife is known to assault people that she works with, all documented on TV. This is FUBAR.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Okay, so I had to google FUBAR.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Wait, wut? So she is divorcing him because an "alleged" head butt might injure her looks? I'm with you on the "if he hits you once, don't let him do it again". Good for her for getting out sooner than later.

Something is not right with this situation. I find it interesting that Ochocinco was fired from the Dolphins and VH1 opting not to air his reality show. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Even Michael Vick was not fired, his team attempted to trade him and after jail he's now playing for the Eagles.

While I do not condone hitting/headbutting anyone, none of these charges have been proven in court. His wife is known to assault people that she works with, all documented on TV. This is FUBAR.
    I am telling you this stinks more than Evelyn's behavior. I can't put my finger on it but something is off about the whole story. No Chad should not have head butted her,if he did. Evelyn though likes to get up in people's personal space and pushup on them in manly like way.

The first thing I give the side eye is the condom fight. It's on film for all to see her agreeing to threesomes,etc as long as he wears a condom. So how is it cheating if she agreed? He did what you okayed used condoms.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread