+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4651Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

  1. #6681
    FORT Fogey Miss Scarlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,534

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    TMZ and several other sources are reporting that Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are engaged. Good for her! After all the crap she dealt with over her last marriage, I think she deserves some happiness. Justin seems like a level-headed, nice guy.
    Whoopee she finally caught one.
    I'm so glad the whole Poor Jen, unlucky in love bit is ending. She seemed to revel in it.

    Obviously I'm not a fan, but I hope the marriage happens & they end up happy together.
    Then please, media, don't bore us with her anymore.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

  2. #6682
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,838

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Whoopee she finally caught one.
    I'm so glad the whole Poor Jen, unlucky in love bit is ending. She seemed to revel in it.

    Obviously I'm not a fan, but I hope the marriage happens & they end up happy together.
    Then please, media, don't bore us with her anymore.
    Well if they are going to bore us with Pitt and the stick, I hope they continue to bore us with Jen.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  3. #6683
    Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,750

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Frankly I wish they'd all go away. And take your pal George Clooney with you. Have never gotten what all the fuss is about for any of them.
    mom2 and MsDiva2007 like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

  4. #6684
    FORT Fogey libgirl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    6,858

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Kenny G is divorcing his wife of 20 years
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

  5. #6685
    Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NC coast
    Posts
    3,439

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    In other news ever-so-slightly connected to Jennifer Anniston, it appears that Miley Cyrus has a new hairdo . . . . . or perhaps, in this case, a hair don't.

    The same guy responsible for the "Rachel" gave Hannah Montanna a cut and dye job. Honestly, it looks kinda like she did it herself.

    miley-cyrus-new-short-hair-cut-twitter.jpg
    tapper01 likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

  6. #6686
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,838

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Kenny G is divorcing his wife of 20 years
    Gee Kenny.Glad you had a pre nup for 20 years.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  7. #6687
    Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,750

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    In other news ever-so-slightly connected to Jennifer Anniston, it appears that Miley Cyrus has a new hairdo . . . . . or perhaps, in this case, a hair don't.

    The same guy responsible for the "Rachel" gave Hannah Montanna a cut and dye job. Honestly, it looks kinda like she did it herself.

    Attachment 28516
    UGH.

    Haircut / style. Um...no

    Color. Um...no

    Thankfully for Miley's sake, hair grows back. Not the least bit flattering on her.
    Florimel, tapper01 and Debb70 like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

  8. #6688
    FORT Fogey libgirl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    6,858

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    UGH.

    Haircut / style. Um...no

    Color. Um...no

    Thankfully for Miley's sake, hair grows back. Not the least bit flattering on her.
    I agree. I don't mind the cut so much as it doesn't look good on her. I have an author friend who has the same type of style and she looks great, its very flattering on her.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

  9. #6689
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,838

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    She donated her hair. It will grow back, and it was for a good cause .Well done Miley
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  10. #6690
    Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,750

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I agree. I don't mind the cut so much as it doesn't look good on her. I have an author friend who has the same type of style and she looks great, its very flattering on her.
    Yes, it's all about face shape, for sure. I just noticed Fanny Mare posted that Miley donated her hair so for that I do have to say, good on Miley.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.