+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4743Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

What do you make of new love affair between Taylor Swift and the Kennedy young man? He's quite young though..18?

I think Taylor Swift is perpetually 15, at least emotionally (if the few songs of hers that I've heard are any indication), so 18 is about right for her. I don't think that will last long. She's likely not good enough for the Kennedys. He's only 18, so I doubt he's very serious about her anyway. Once she starts obsessing and writing songs about him, he'll put on his running shoes and get out of there.
    libgirl2 and bee stung lips like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I am shocked that these Jackson and Pattinson stories have been leading the national news. How sad. The entertainment gossip shows are where all of this garbage belongs.

Hard to believe that Michael Jackson would have been 54 this year.
    and is looking like the most normal Jackson!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    What do you make of new love affair between Taylor Swift and the Kennedy young man? He's quite young though..18?
    Creepily reeks of the Cruise-Holmes debacle, minus the Scientology. That Kennedy family history should be enough to make any sane female run, as fast as possible, in the opposite direction. Isn't his family "crazy" about her? There's the womanizing, the alcohol, the craziness....I'm sure I've left some things out. This is a disaster looking for a place to happen.

And, Paris Jackson = teenaged angst and drama. Give me a break!!! She needs to be put in time-out!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I think that she is running out of material. Perhaps she is on a deadline for a new album? Do you think she would write a song about some shlub no one knew or heard of?

Speaking of Ms. Swift, there is a new show coming out called Nashville. It sure sounds like it's about her, but the star says it's not. I'd heard that it is about Carrie Underwood vs Faith Hill. It's probably a hybrid about both Swift and Underwood.

Is anyone else tired of hearing about the Jacksons? I used to think that Janet was the only normal one, but it seems that Rebbie is the only normal one. I feel for those kids.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I am shocked that these Jackson and Pattinson stories have been leading the national news. How sad. The entertainment gossip shows are where all of this garbage belongs.

Hard to believe that Michael Jackson would have been 54 this year.
    I love that they have taken over the news! I get tired of the lead news stories that go on a loop for days on end. And they are always, all the time negative, upsetting to some (I ignore) and doom and gloom. Enough. One day of all positive news would be fabulous.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've gotten really interested in the political news, lately. Syria is interesting. The Olympics are OK, but they are really doing too much repeating; the games will be over soon, thank goodness! Sick of shark attacks.

The teams all doing whatever that stupid song is had run its course after the first time. OK, we get it....they can walk and chew gum at the same time.

I do love that Diana is not interested in raising those Jackson children. She's done her time; leave her alone!
    Shoepie likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I am finding out more about Mr. Willard (and seeing images in my head) then I want to!!
    I guess he has now lost two jobs over this. PBS , now ABC.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I heard that Taylor has been a big Kennedy fan for a long time and that she wrote a song about them awhile ago. She recently shared that with Ethel Kennedy at the Sundance Film festival. And Ethel, Connor's grandmother, was keen on the two hooking up. I find this rather odd. Here's some photos of the couple out on the family's boat.

Taylor Swift and Conor Kennedy's romance blossoms during boat ride - and he even holds her bag for her | Mail Online

Taylor music may not be the best, but I can't help but adore the girl. She's a pretty good role model for her young fans. You don't see her out clubbing, getting into fights, smoking a bong in her Twitter pics...lol. If I had to choose a famous girlfriend for my boys, I'd have to go with her because she is one of the few good girls in the biz.
    Shoepie and Debb70 like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread