+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4618Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Prince tweeted today that the siblings have prevented them from contacting Katherine. (She's home now.) He's coming right out with it. Don't you know Katherine' kids hate Twitter? lol They can't do their dirty deeds in secret.

For many years the Jackson family has often complained that there was a conspiracy, (about one thing or another), manipulation, lying, backstabbing, etc. Eventually, it became clear, IMO, they say that because they are the ones involved in doing those things. They accuse others, but they should look at themselves, IMO. If Katherine doesn't have the courage and wisdom to clean house, issue Cease and Desist letters and stop this crazy stuff, then she doesn't need to be in charge of the kids. Someone with a firm hand and open eyes need to deal with those users. In fact, Katherine may need her own guardian to protect her interest.

Paris tweeted as well.She was talking about her grandmother .Then all of a sudden the grandmother appears. I feel sorry for Katherine, at her age she should be enjoying life. somehow this mess doesn't seem enjoyable in the least
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Did anyone else see the odd press conference, or whatever you'd call it, yesterday?
    It was basically Katherine Jackson reading a statement on the fact that she was OK & everything was fine & the guardianship change was unnecessary, etc. She was in Arizona at the home where she's apparantly staying, & was surrounded very oddly by Michael's sibiling who are involved in this.

The whole thing was just plain odd. The statement was obviously written by her children & she had been instructed to say it exactly. In one place she even referred to Michael's children as her neice & nephews, before catching the error & trying to backpeddal, making excuses. The look on her children's faces when she did this, while fleeting, was one of "Oh no! What did she just do?" They were all circling her & hovering like vultures. It was like they were making sure everything was said & done exactly like they instructed.

It reminded me of one of those captured hostage videos we see on the news sometimes where Americans or American soldiers are forced to say or read exactly what they're told.

I got the feeling that if she wavered from the assigned script, they were going to snatch her & drag her off camera & one of them would explain that she was ill & having mental spells.

Odd, just very odd.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Did anyone else see the odd press conference, or whatever you'd call it, yesterday?
    It was basically Katherine Jackson reading a statement on the fact that she was OK & everything was fine & the guardianship change was unnecessary, etc. She was in Arizona at the home where she's apparantly staying, & was surrounded very oddly by Michael's sibiling who are involved in this.

The whole thing was just plain odd. The statement was obviously written by her children & she had been instructed to say it exactly. In one place she even referred to Michael's children as her neice & nephews, before catching the error & trying to backpeddal, making excuses. The look on her children's faces when she did this, while fleeting, was one of "Oh no! What did she just do?" They were all circling her & hovering like vultures. It was like they were making sure everything was said & done exactly like they instructed.

It reminded me of one of those captured hostage videos we see on the news sometimes where Americans or American soldiers are forced to say or read exactly what they're told.

I got the feeling that if she wavered from the assigned script, they were going to snatch her & drag her off camera & one of them would explain that she was ill & having mental spells.

Odd, just very odd.
    I just saw it. It was very scripted, and yes, they were circling her just like vultures( which they are in my opinion) Look at us, we are on big happy family
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I just saw it. It was very scripted, and yes, they were circling her just like vultures( which they are in my opinion) Look at us, we are on big happy family
    I was never an MJ fan, but right now I can see why he was the way he was. And I don't doubt that he loved those kids and wanted the best for them. This is not the best. Thank God the older two, especially Paris, are very outspoken in all of this mess. I have to say, I think he raised them pretty well for the time he was around.
    NEPASue likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Those grifters are so dense that they don't realize how obvious and transparent they are with their greedy self. I wish someone could shout it in their ears that they are never going to get control of that money. They are all unqualified and untrustworthy and no judge would ever have confidence in them overseeing anything. If Katherine can't put her foot down with them, then someone needs to.

That whole new doctor thing was off too. Dr. Drew said that new doctor's "supposed" instructions about getting away was highly suspect. I heard Janet brought that doctor in. Hmmm..........

FORT Fogey

The entire transcript of Katherine's prepared statement is shown here:

Katherine Jackson Back in California After Arizona Stay - Yahoo!

The statement is barely coherent and frankly doesn't make much sense. If Katherine was just going on vacation to get some rest, why couldn't she have said that to the kids before she left? Why would she just leave with no explanation? I'm sure the spa probably wants you to turn off your phone, but I doubt that they forbid you to have a phone. As the legal guardian of minor children, Katherine doesn't have the luxury to completely just disappear and provide no way for the kids to contact her. The siblings surrounding her as she gave the statement all looked shifty and conniving to me. Plus, having the "spa representative" there as well doesn't prove anything. I think it's clear a neutral party needs to be involved stat as Katherine is no longer able to defend herself against her greedy kids.
    NEPASue likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I was never an MJ fan, but right now I can see why he was the way he was. And I don't doubt that he loved those kids and wanted the best for them. This is not the best. Thank God the older two, especially Paris, are very outspoken in all of this mess. I have to say, I think he raised them pretty well for the time he was around.
    I think he had a horrible life. I liked MJ. I think he loved his children very much.I think Paris is the one that will protect her siblings.
    -Andy Rooney-

I never saw the wisdom of giving Michael's kids to the woman who couldn't protect their children from an abusive father.

I've read several articles about how Katherine wasn't necessarily very involved with the kids. In one, it talked about that MJ tribute in Wales where Katherine was off by herself away from the kids while TJ Jackson stayed with the kids and took care of them during the whole event. He seems like a much more stable person and, if the reports are true, his branch of the family isn't interested in the money as much as they are about the welfare of those children.
    JavaJo and Debb70 like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Fort Member

Am I the only one who is shocked by Kristen Stewarts admission of an affair
    I just always thought if anyone in the Kristen Stewart (or as I like to refer to her as the card bored cut out due to her wooden one expression acting style) and Robert Patterson was going to stray it would be him as I thought sooner or later he would need to see some emotion
    So I am shocked a married man twice her age found her interesting enough to have an affair with
    Shoepie and bee stung lips like this.

+ Reply to Thread