+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4828Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Is it me or does it seem Katherine Jackson might not be doing well mentally and the family is scrambling for control of the money? I have to say Paris Jackson has balls! That is one strong girl!!!
    NEPASue likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

It seems there's a power struggle going on within the Jackson clan, and now a judge has granted Tito Jr. temporary custody of MJ's kids.

Jackson Family Feud

...family observers have been curious where TJ stood in the brewing battle over Michael's will, with his young protege Paris on one side and his dad seemingly standing with the rest of Michael's brothers on the other… and Katharine being shuttled around in the middle.

This week, it became clear: He's Paris' foremost advocate. And now it looks like his father is standing with him, as Tito has now announced he now "completely retracts (his) signature)" on the will-contesting letter sent by his brothers and sister Janet to the executors of Michael's estate.
    Last edited by MizDaisy; 07-25-2012 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy View Post
    It seems there's a power struggle going on within the Jackson clan, and now a judge has granted Tito Jr. temporary custody of MJ's kids.

Jackson Family Feud
    I have a feeling this is going to get much uglier before it gets better. I hope someone is bringing in the authorities to look out for Katherine Jackson's wellbeing.
    I think she's a good person who truly wants what's best for Michael's children. He trusted her with their wellbeing & the trustees with his estate for a reason.
    For all his exentricities, I think he had his head together when it came to his children & their future. Even moreso than his career, they were his life.
    NEPASue likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Yes, something's definitely up with Katherine Jackson and they're doing the best they can to cover it up.
    You can always tell when something's NOT being said or revealed. What really made me suspicious was that Katherine wouldn't turn on her phone. Said she didn't want any phone calls while she was on a vacation in AZ for a week.
    I can understand that....but what I don't understand is a mother/grandmother/full guardian for minor children and not taking phone calls from them. I don't know any moms (& she's pretty much their mom-figure) that would do that. I'd always want to be available to them, vacation or not, and would even just to hear their voices while away.
    Doesn't make sense and smells like a cover up....she may be having some age-related senility or something like that.

It's my understanding that several of the Jackson siblings - including Randy, Jermaine and Rebbie are challenging the estate and, in particular, the fact that they got no money in Michael's will.

Tito, Marlon and Jackie are on the other side and have not tried to get any money from the estate. TJ, the Jackson who just got guardianship of Michael's kids, is Tito's son and is apparently very close to the kids. He sounds like one of the only normal ones in that family.

All I know for sure is that I'm really glad my family is nothing like the Jackson clan. What a mess!
    Debb70 likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    It's my understanding that several of the Jackson siblings - including Randy, Jermaine and Rebbie are challenging the estate and, in particular, the fact that they got no money in Michael's will.

Tito, Marlon and Jackie are on the other side and have not tried to get any money from the estate. TJ, the Jackson who just got guardianship of Michael's kids, is Tito's son and is apparently very close to the kids. He sounds like one of the only normal ones in that family.

All I know for sure is that I'm really glad my family is nothing like the Jackson clan. What a mess!
    Just catching up on the details. Katherine relinquished guardianship to Tito's son. That is shocking anyone know why?

Anyone know how large his estate is? You cannot contest a will and have it legally stand up in court without some very specific situations.

I have heard it explained that this latest Will will stand and the Jackson slblings are just off their rocker if they think they can win on this. It shows me just how nuts and greedy they are. PLUS, it was explained that even IF the latest will were to be struck down, the prior one leaves them out too, so they are just barking up an empty tree.

I haven't trusted much of what the Jackson siblings say in many years. I think they have shown just what huge liars they are. Janet is so fake and some others too with the fake voices. They are shameful.

I have been suspect of Katherine being the guardian from day one. She was not able to protect her own kids from their father when she was much younger, so I am suspect of her abilities now. It seems like the kids have more sense than the adults in that family.

Did anyone see the discussion of the fight between Paris and Janet on The Talk yesterday?

I would like to know where Joe is .His father was never one to be quiet, and he's a greedy SOB. I thought Diana Ross was supposed to be a guardian, if Kathrine couldn't?

I think Kathrine is too old for all this, her family are a mess, and then she had 3 young ones, on top of the grief she felt losing a son.. I don't think I would trust any of them if I were her.Now his estate is worth a lot of money, they will all want the children, because where they go, so does the money

I know that Paris is no fool .She see everything.If anyone speaks up, it will be her
    libgirl2 and NEPASue like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I have heard it explained that this latest Will will stand and the Jackson slblings are just off their rocker if they think they can win on this. It shows me just how nuts and greedy they are. PLUS, it was explained that even IF the latest will were to be struck down, the prior one leaves them out too, so they are just barking up an empty tree.

I haven't trusted much of what the Jackson siblings say in many years. I think they have shown just what huge liars they are. Janet is so fake and some others too with the fake voices. They are shameful.

I have been suspect of Katherine being the guardian from day one. She was not able to protect her own kids from their father when she was much younger, so I am suspect of her abilities now. It seems like the kids have more sense than the adults in that family.
    Did anyone see the discussion of the fight between Paris and Janet on The Talk yesterday?
    I have to say I also thought if she couldn't protect her kids from their father, she gets custody? I know Michael adored her and thought she would be best for the kids, but he must not have taken into account her age and the greed of the family members. Poor kids.
    NEPASue likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I have to say I also thought if she couldn't protect her kids from their father, she gets custody? I know Michael adored her and thought she would be best for the kids, but he must not have taken into account her age and the greed of the family members. Poor kids.
    I think she was abused, and I think Micheal always knew that. I still say Joe is behind all this. I wish Michael had taken her age into account .But seeing her on OWN. She didn't seem weak, she was quite strong, and she didn't have all the children answering for her.

SMH. Its all about the money, that why I asked about Diana Ross. because she doesn't need the money.I have feeling she is watching all this unfold.
    libgirl2 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread