+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4617Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

The mere mention of the name Omarosa gives me the willies. Sure, she saved his life but I would think that any BF/GF would do that.

Did anyone watch Piers Morgan's interview with Robert Blake last week? I saw the re airing of it last weekend. Wowza! I'm not totally comfortable watching insanity unfold right before me. I'm not sure what his medical diagnosis is, but something's not right with that guy. Why his agent/manager would let him go on and on like that is a little disturbing.
    J.D. likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

You know, I don't think that any BF/GF would do that for him. I knew a woman with a husband who had an unexpected medical crisis, at home; she really didn't like him due to some marital difficulties they had gone through, and she was very unhappy with him. She just watched and waited, to see if he would die! She admitted this to me. I also encountered a woman who, upon hearing that her husband had died, said "Good! He was the meanest s.o.b that ever lived." I gues I've learned that everybody is not, necessarily, going to help their "significant others" out!

Also heard, yesterday, that Michael and Omarosa were asleep in bed when he had his cardiac episode. They said she was awakened by him making strange noises, and found that he was in cardiac arrest. Many people just awaken to a dead person lying beside them. I think what she did was amazing!
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I for one, was glad when Michael and Omarosa got together a few years ago. They look great together, seem to love each other very much so good for them. Thank God she gave him CPR. Not everyone can necessarily give CPR because some people don't know it. Thank God she did.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It's always good when super-tall (I assume) people find each other and "hook up"!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Did anyone watch Piers Morgan's interview with Robert Blake last week? I saw the re airing of it last weekend. Wowza! I'm not totally comfortable watching insanity unfold right before me. I'm not sure what his medical diagnosis is, but something's not right with that guy. Why his agent/manager would let him go on and on like that is a little disturbing.
    My husband and I saw most of it on a repeat. My husband brought up a valid point that obviously Robert Blake is not mentally well and Piers should have known better to rile up an elderly and not well guy the way he did. I know he is supposed to be doing an interview but it smacked of sensationalism and frankly was in poor taste imho.
    JunkieGirl likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

OMG! I just saw this guy on some show last night. He's one of my favorites. Maybe he's senile. Go figure.

Okay that headline, 'pulling a pee wee herman '
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    My husband and I saw most of it on a repeat. My husband brought up a valid point that obviously Robert Blake is not mentally well and Piers should have known better to rile up an elderly and not well guy the way he did. I know he is supposed to be doing an interview but it smacked of sensationalism and frankly was in poor taste imho.
    Is it bad I thought he had passed away
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Is it bad I thought he had passed away
    No, that happens to me too.

+ Reply to Thread