+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4743Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

FORT Fogey

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I watched the Today show for decades and stopped when Ann Curry moved to the co-host position. I checked out her replacement, Samantha, and don't like her either. I now watch ABC. Hosts are definately cruical. I like Matt but it may be time to replace them both if they can't find someone who has rapport with him.

FORT Fogey

I saw Dr Drew's daytime show yesterday. I feel it necessary to say I cannot tolerate the man but the TV was on his station as I cleaned kitchen cupboards.

His first guest was a dating expert and the single guy she used for a demonstration on the street was Alex, the first eliminated from The Glass House. It proved to be a terrible choice! He was cocky, odd and didn't help the guest prove her point, whatever that was. He was repelling.

Moments later an audience member was singled out by Drew to stand up and give her opinion on a challenge. She is seen on Take Me Out (new dating show)! She is one of the women who George talks to more than the others. I get it that we know this happens but this much!

Take Me Out is filled with wannbe actors and scripted lines. Terrible show. Anyone else watch this? I am sure The Choice is, too. Another terrible show.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I watched the Today show for decades and stopped when Ann Curry moved to the co-host position. I checked out her replacement, Samantha, and don't like her either. I now watch ABC. Hosts are definately cruical. I like Matt but it may be time to replace them both if they can't find someone who has rapport with him.
    I thought Ann's replacement was Savannah Guthrie. Hasn't she been in the show for a while as a correspondent?

Well, I never thought I'd ever say this, but thank God for Omorosa!

Michael Clarke Duncan HOSPITALIZED Cardiac Arrest
    Michael Clarke Duncan is in the intensive care unit at an L.A. hospital after going into cardiac arrest this morning ... and might have died if not for the swift action of his girlfriend Omarosa Stallworth.

TMZ has learned ... Omarosa discovered the "Green Mile" actor in a state of cardiac arrest just before 2:00 AM.

We're told Omarosa performed CPR and was able to resuscitate the 54-year-old.

MCD was transported to a nearby hospital where he was immediately admitted to the ICU.

Sources tell us ... Duncan's heart rate is now stable and Omarosa is by his side. Doctors are performing tests to figure out why the actor's heart stopped in the first place.

Story developing ...
    Michael Clarke Duncan Hospitalized -- Cardiac Arrest | TMZ.com
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Is that THE Omarosa???
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Is that THE Omarosa???
    Yes! lol I was surprised when I read this story on ONTD, I had no idea they were dating.

Apparently they've been together for a few years. Totally random pairing. I can't decide if it makes me like him less or her more.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Wow! I didn't know they were together either. She seems to have kept a fairly low profile. I agree, Critical, not sure now how I feel about him. I have always liked the guy, I still remember how excited he was at the Oscars.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I thought Ann's replacement was Savannah Guthrie. Hasn't she been in the show for a while as a correspondent?

Well, I never thought I'd ever say this, but thank God for Omorosa!

Michael Clarke Duncan Hospitalized -- Cardiac Arrest | TMZ.com
    Yes Savanah. She has been with them for awile yes.

Wow, on the Omarosa story. Good for her and I had no clue they were dating either.

I thought MCD and Omarosa were having a baby? (I'm too tired to go look up when she was due...OK, no, I'm not. Except all the articles I can find say that she was pregnant in late 2010.)

Anyway, love him, can't stand her, but at least she saved his life!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I, too, thought I remembered something about her being pregnant. Was wondering about that, but there are certain things that one just shouldn't ask. Wait for it to come up....or not.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread