+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3900Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    TMZ is reporting that it's all about Scientology and Katie not wanting Tom to drag Suri into it. Apparently, she's approaching the age when Scientologists start getting their hands on kids. Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Divorce -- Scientology Was Her Breaking Point | TMZ.com

Katie's filed for sole custody in NY, where judges are less likely to give joint custody to parents who don't get along. TMZ is asserting that the sole custody stuff is about keeping Tom from making decisions about religion.

I can't believe I keep citing TMZ, but they've been amazingly dead-on with so many stories in the last few years.

Did she just figure this out? She knew about it when she went in!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Did she just figure this out? She knew about it when she went in!
    Thats what I dont get.They know who he is, ( an ageless cutie) oh, sorry my mind went elsewhere.
    Now she is bothered about Scientology. which has served Tom well.Maybe Katie isnt that bright.

Hollyweird is just that. Kirstie Alley- Bill Maher all follow it dont they? .
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Bill Maher is atheist, as he proudly proclaims.

About Tom and Katie, we all get married for different reasons. I am still surprised at how many women think that they can "change" a man...and I am not mainly talking about his sexual preference, either. I do think that there is something WRONG with Tom....his wives all leave him. For the next fool...this man is not a good risk.

I always felt that men (and women, but less so) who claim to be bisexual are just staving off the announcement that they are, indeed, homosexual. Eventually, they totally go one way or the other, it seems.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She does look that way. I dont know if her leaving will boost the ratings. I really dont.
    I think network planners are making a big mistake getting rid of Ann. Most of their viewers are women. Yes. Likeable Merrideth left. And now likeable Ann has left. And I hate to admit this, but I liked Matt better more than ten years ago when he had hair. He is missing a likeable element. And I bet that is true behind the scenes (Ann Curry shifting around in her chair). So NBC goes further in the a bad direction. Too bad for them.

Ann will do fine. Economicly she is ok. And career wise she will get other job offers. Her weird bye bye speech about making it to the end I guess was to say that she was expressing that she just wanted to do well. Well she has done well. She will do well. There are bigger problems in the world. She should lift her head and look to bright opportunities, more lives to touch.
    AmyKay likes this.
    You can do it!

TOM CRUISE AND KATIE HOLMES

So maybe marrying Katie was a career thing. Jumping on the couch was to convince America how crazy he was about her. He likes the roles he can get as a straight man. It feeds his bank account and his family. Whatever people want to do is fine with me. It is their lives.

Patterns--I take an interest in repeating patterns.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    TOM CRUISE AND KATIE HOLMES

<snip>

Patterns--I take an interest in repeating patterns.
    Then you should like this:

- Mimi Rodgers was born in 1956.
    - Nicole Kidmann was born in 1967.
    - Katie Holmes was born in 1978.

I don't think that Ann was the reason for her show's fall in the ratings. I think that GMA has a hell of a team! I think Ann was just a scapegoat. I don't think Robin Roberts can be beat! GMA has a fabulous team! Ann is VERY vanilla and bland compared to Robin. Plus GMA has more than 1 good looking man!!
    JulieAnn and Coco46 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    About Tom and Katie, we all get married for different reasons. I am still surprised at how many women think that they can "change" a man...and I am not mainly talking about his sexual preference, either. I do think that there is something WRONG with Tom....his wives all leave him. For the next fool...this man is not a good risk.

I always felt that men (and women, but less so) who claim to be bisexual are just staving off the announcement that they are, indeed, homosexual. Eventually, they totally go one way or the other, it seems.
    I just wonder if she didn't think he took his Scientology so seriously. And as you say, some women think they can change a man.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    Then you should like this:

- Mimi Rodgers was born in 1956.
    - Nicole Kidmann was born in 1967.
    - Katie Holmes was born in 1978.
    So the next "wife" will have been born in 1989? Weird.

Katie has said she grew up with a crush on Tom. I think she's finally grown out of it (and the weird Scientology crap).
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Anderson Cooper has come out and said that he's gay!

OK, maybe it's just me....I thought that was general knowledge.

Did I just dream that up?
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

+ Reply to Thread