+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4743Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post

Jenny McCathy calls out Jim Carrey

I find this story really sad. The timing is a little suspect, but what does she expect? As a single mother it is her job to protect her child and this situation is one of the biggest risks when you have a child. Especially an autistic child. While it would be nice that Evan could still spend time with Jim, it's not exactly realistic. You dump a guy and then expect him to turn around and still visit with your kid? Don't think so.
    Hmm, the timing is odd.I have to agee with Jim
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Hmm, the timing is odd.I have to agee with Jim
    I do think its odd especially since she is now saying she is deeply in love with Brian Urlacher who is not great father material if you hear the stories. If she is calling out Jim Carrey, what is going to happen when Urlacher dumps her or vice versa?
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I have a prediction to make. Ryan Seacrest has long been rumored to be gay. I believe this true. Too bad he feels he has to hide this. JulianaHowe was just on ET, gushing and very intimate with her new co-star (did not register who that was). She and Ryan will break up in the near future. He will get another beard. And maybe that one will be better. His publicist really dropped the ball on making this relationship seem real. Way too many gaffs.

Juliana was asked what Ryan did for her birthday and she said he filled her car with flowers. No he didn't. No one would do that. She was clearly put on the spot and made that up; she was beyond flustered. Ryan was asked about her as he was interviewing on the red carpet. He said, I think she is here. Oh come on!

She needed a career boost and be in the media. They blew it. He needed a beard. This did not work.

Kevin Spacey casually shows up on the red carpet holding the hand of an unidentified woman who is never questioned. It is a well rehearsed dance wtih the media showing respect to his privacy. Ryan should have taken note.
    This is from HuffPost handing out a little PR on her Glamour cover and article. She's not exactly gushing. It reads like being competitive is one of the only things they have in common.

Julianne Hough Glamour: Actress Talks Ryan Seacrest Relationship
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I do think its odd especially since she is now saying she is deeply in love with Brian Urlacher who is not great father material if you hear the stories. If she is calling out Jim Carrey, what is going to happen when Urlacher dumps her or vice versa?
    You know whats really odd.She hasn't bothers to ask Jim, she asked their friends to set something up
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Where is this boy's father? Is he alive?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I don't know I wondered the same thing
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Where is this boy's father? Is he alive?
    Yes he is but I don't know much about him.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Jim Carey struggles with mental illness issues. Since he and Jenny are no longer a couple, then I find it odd and unrealistic that she would expect a continued relationship with he and her son. It may not be healthy for either of them. I'm sure Jim is a kind person, but perhaps he knows what he feels comfortable with. I wouldn't go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Jim Carey struggles with mental illness issues. Since he and Jenny are no longer a couple, then I find it odd and unrealistic that she would expect a continued relationship with he and her son. It may not be healthy for either of them. I'm sure Jim is a kind person, but perhaps he knows what he feels comfortable with. I wouldn't go there.
    Yes, Jim suffers with depression. I think he put a lot of love into that child's life, and the child misses that. But thats the perils of dating.Single mum or not
    libgirl2 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Jenny McCarthy should be ashamed of herself.
    tapper01 and its_glinda_now like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread