+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4851Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Don't they read up on the person before the interview??? Geeshh!
    It looks like thats a no.I think its funny they pretend to know the person they are interviewing..As if they are great buddies. Marin Short handled it all with poise and dignity. I heard this morning they spoke again, so KLG must feel terrible! I would want the earth to open and swallow me up
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I'm the mother of three rough and tumble boys. I've had lots of practice at kicking teeny-bopper ass!
    Unannounced, surprise headlocks work pretty nicely!! The element of surpise is just a HUGE advantage...and they don't forget them, either...even into their adult years!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Unannounced, surprise headlocks work pretty nicely!! The element of surpise is just a HUGE advantage...and they don't forget them, either...even into their adult years!!!
    Head slaps work well here :-) (Now that my son is 4 inches taller than me and 40 pounds heavier, "play" wrestling is about all we manage. Actually, he sits on my lap and I'm pretty much defeated :-) )

FORT Fanatic

Apparently, even Justin Bieber can knock out Justin Bieber. The headline on MSNBC.com read"Justin Bieber knocks himself out; suffers concussion."

Now that's just sad.
    libgirl2, Cootie, KatesMom and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JulieAnn View Post
    Apparently, even Justin Bieber can knock out Justin Bieber. The headline on MSNBC.com read"Justin Bieber knocks himself out; suffers concussion."

Now that's just sad.
    that is so funny, I shared it with my co-worker!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Now that's just sad.
    LOL! oh dear poor beebs.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    Head slaps work well here :-) (Now that my son is 4 inches taller than me and 40 pounds heavier, "play" wrestling is about all we manage. Actually, he sits on my lap and I'm pretty much defeated :-) )
    My son learned to duck when he saw a certain look come over me, as I was just about to draw back. He'd duck and be halfway across the room. I'd also start looking for something to throw so that I didn't have to get close!! And then we'd both crack up laughing!! We definitely had a good time!

With my mother, I found picking up something of hers...say, an article of clothing...getting her attention, holding it in the air and slapping it down, hard, with my hand to be effective! Her eyes would get huge!! And then I'd say, "Now! Take That!!" Of course, I was in my 20s by then! Then she'd say, "You are crazy!"
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Now that's just sad.
    I read that late last night, thought about this thread and laughed hysterically.

Doesn't matter who it is, people walking into walls/door always makes me laugh.

I wear Crocs in the house instead of slippers and it's a regular occurrence that I open a door, and it bounces off my shoe and I walk right into the damn door. It's not funny for the first 10 seconds but after that I have to giggle at the absurdity.

ETA: I haven't knocked myself out. YET.

LOL
    JulieAnn likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Fogey

I have a prediction to make. Ryan Seacrest has long been rumored to be gay. I believe this true. Too bad he feels he has to hide this. JulianaHowe was just on ET, gushing and very intimate with her new co-star (did not register who that was). She and Ryan will break up in the near future. He will get another beard. And maybe that one will be better. His publicist really dropped the ball on making this relationship seem real. Way too many gaffs.

Juliana was asked what Ryan did for her birthday and she said he filled her car with flowers. No he didn't. No one would do that. She was clearly put on the spot and made that up; she was beyond flustered. Ryan was asked about her as he was interviewing on the red carpet. He said, I think she is here. Oh come on!

She needed a career boost and be in the media. They blew it. He needed a beard. This did not work.

Kevin Spacey casually shows up on the red carpet holding the hand of an unidentified woman who is never questioned. It is a well rehearsed dance wtih the media showing respect to his privacy. Ryan should have taken note.

Shoepie, whole heartedly agree with what you've said re Ryan Seacrest.

+ Reply to Thread